Davin News Server

From: Dhu on Gate <campbell@neotext.ca>
Newsgroups: can.politics
Subject: Re: Israel launches large-scale military invasion in the northern
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2024 16:53:25 -0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 29 Aug 2024 16:45:15 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Aug 2024 07:29:58 +0000 (UTC), NefeshBarYochai wrote:
>
>> To be on the fair side, let us not ignore the REAL genocides
>> in the Middle East, all committed by Muslims against Muslims.
>
> Genocides don't need Jews, they've just recorded more experience
> with the subject than other folks: just look at the Muslim on
> Muslim violence in Pakistan's Baloch territory.
>
> All human populations have their fucktards:
> wars just help them rise to the TOP.
>
> Dhu

Having re-thot this, human political structures are perfect
ladders for Fuctards and the ONLY WAY we've figured out how
to clear out an accumulation of such Fuctards "At The Top"
is with a War/Revolution.

Which is why we have them from time to time.

There will be wars, famines and plagues.
These are but the Birth Pangs of a New World
being born.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
 Duncan Patton a Campbell