Davin News Server

From: citizen winston smith <sss@example.de>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: A look into a Harris Presidency
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2024 12:23:46 -0600

On 8/29/2024 12:14 PM, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote in
>

>> And along with the radical Muslim terrorists who have been crossing
>> the border in large numbers
>

>     Name one "radical muslum terrorist"
> who crossed the border under Biden.
>
>     Just one, any one.
>
>     Put their name right here:

You're such a simp, even for a leftard:

https://www.judicialwatch.org/jordanian-illegal-alien/

Though the Biden administration has publicly denied it, one of the
Jordanian illegal immigrants released from federal custody after being
charged for trying to breach a U.S. military base appears on a terror
watch list, according to records obtained by Judicial Watch. The men,
32-year-old Hasan Yousef Hamdan and 28-year-old Mohammad Khair Dabous,
posted bail in early June and were released by the Washington D.C.
Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) division of Immigration and
Customs Enforcement (ICE), the records show. A Department of Justice
(DOJ) immigration judge in Annandale, Virginia set Dabous’ bail at
$10,000 and Hamdan’s at $15,000 and they were freed after posting bond
and agreeing to stay away from military facilities and to appear in
court for immigration hearings.

Judicial Watch has been investigating the matter since the Jordanians
tried to infiltrate Marine Corps Base Quantico on May 3, quickly firing
off a Freedom of Information Act request to obtain records that could
shed light on what occurred that day and uncover any threat that the
individuals may represent. The Virginia base is about 35 miles south of
Washington D.C. and houses the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Academy and Laboratory as well as a Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
facility and Marine Corps commands that include the unit that flies the
president’s Marine One helicopter. Initial reports revealed that in the
early morning hours of May 3, Hamdan and Dabous drove a truck to the
military installation’s main gate and told guards they were making a
delivery to Quantico Town’s post office. They ignored guards’ orders to
stop when they could not provide credentials required to gain access to
the facility. The illegal immigrants were arrested and charged with
misdemeanor trespassing on military property.

A Serious Incident Report (SIR) filed by Marine Base Quantico to Marine
Headquarters confirms that a white box truck driven by Dabous tried to
access the installation via a gate on Fuller Road. Guards asked for a
license to conduct a visitor check and directed Dabous to move the truck
into the inspection area. While the guard transmitted the drivers’
license information for vetting, the truck moved forward from the
holding area and final denial barriers were deployed, according to the
SIR report obtained by Judicial Watch. The passenger, Hamdan, could only
provide a Jordanian passport for identification and both men were taken
into custody. “Hamdan illegally entered the United States 20 days ago
from Mexico into California where Hamdan was arrested and sent to an
immigration camp with a deportation court date in 2026,” the SIR report
states. An ICE officer, whose name is redacted in the document,
“telephonically confirmed” to the Marine Criminal Investigations
Division (CID) that “Hamdan was on a terror watch list,” the report
says, further revealing that ICE personnel assumed custody of Hamadan
and Dabous for further processing.

Despite the Marine SIR documenting that Hamdan appears on a terror watch
list, the government—specifically ICE—has consistently denied it. A
spokesperson for ICE ERO in Washington D.C. told Judicial Watch that
neither man posed a threat to national security or the public. The
spokesperson, James Covington, assured that the agency is “focused on
smart, effective immigration enforcement that protects the homeland
through the arrest and removal of those who undermine the safety of our
communities and the integrity of our immigration laws.” Covington also
emphasized that “regardless of nationality, ICE makes custody
determinations on a case-by-case basis, in accordance with U.S. law and
U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) policy, considering the
circumstances of each case” and that ICE officers “apply prosecutorial
discretion in a responsible manner, informed by their experience as law
enforcement professionals and in a way that best protects the
communities we serve.”

While Hamdan is one of hundreds on the terror watchlist to sneak into
the country through the famously porous southern border, Dabous was
admitted in the U.S. on September 11, 2022, as an F-1 nonimmigrant
student with authorization to remain for the duration of his student
status, records obtained by Judicial Watch show. On January 14, 2023,
Dabous’ Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) record
was set to “terminated,” indicating that his permission to be in the
country expired, though he never left. Judicial Watch will continue
investigating this case and fighting for records that can further
uncover the outrageous security lapses associated with the Biden
administration’s dangerous open border measures.

>     PS: Does this come from the source
> as your "hordes of Mexican rapists
> heading for the border" rant?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972

As the number of Central American women and girls crossing into the U.S.
continues to spike, so is the staggering amount of sexual violence waged
against these migrants who are in search of a better life.

According to a stunning Fusion investigation, 80 percent of women and
girls crossing into the U.S. by way of Mexico are raped during their
journey. That’s up from a previous estimate of 60 percent, according to
an Amnesty International report.

https://www.reuters.com/world/migrants-are-being-raped-mexico-border-they-await-entry-us-2023-09-29/

Facing record illegal border crossings, U.S. President Joe Biden's
administration in May moved to a new system that required migrants to
secure an appointment - via an app known as CBP One - to present
themselves at a legal border crossing to enter the United States.
Nine experts, including lawyers, medical professionals, and aid workers,
told Reuters the new system has had unintended consequences in the two
cities, contributing to a spike in violence.
The high risk of kidnapping and sexual assault in Reynosa and Matamoros
is one of the factors pushing migrants to cross illegally, four
advocates said. Crossings border-wide surged in September.
Biden officials say the new CBP policy is more humane because it reduces
the need for migrants to pay smugglers and criminal groups to ferry them
across the border illegally.
The experts said many asylum seekers are no longer paying smugglers to
get them across the border - instead traveling towards the frontier on
their own, hoping to make an appointment on the app.
But criminal groups are still demanding these migrants pay to enter
their territory, the experts said.
"Rape is part of the torture process to get the money," said Bertha
Bermúdez Tapia, a sociologist at New Mexico State University researching
the impacts of Biden's policy on migrants in Tamaulipas.