Davin News Server

From: Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Kamela needs a man to hold her hand during a simple media interview
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2024 14:53:45 -0400

On Thu, 29 Aug 2024 09:15:36 -0600, citizen winston smith <sss@example.de>
wrote:

>On 8/29/2024 2:57 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
>> And when she does one and her polls jump another point the next day, what
>> bullshit will you try to pass?
>
>“Are you now or have you ever been a member of the Communist Party?”
>

>https://media.greatawakening.win/post/R9D8KowrNmlf.png

"An image shows U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris' membership card to the
Communist Party of the Soviet Union."
"Rating:  Fake"
"The image purportedly sourced from Soviet archives actually comes from a
website that allows anyone to create Soviet-era identification cards."
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/kamala-harris-soviet-communist/

Unexpectations
<https://www.gocomics.com/jeffdanziger/2024/08/28>

--
"Of all the things that I hated about my childhood, nothing
compared to the revolving door of father figures."  -- JD Vance

#NEVERtrump