Davin News Server

From: Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Kamela needs a man to hold her hand during a simple media interview
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2024 20:05:27 -0400

On Thu, 29 Aug 2024 15:54:10 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us>
wrote:

>Governor Swill wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> On Thu, 29 Aug 2024 09:15:36 -0600, citizen winston smith <sss@example.de>
>> wrote:

>>>?Are you now or have you ever been a member of the Communist Party??
>>>
>>>https://media.greatawakening.win/post/R9D8KowrNmlf.png
>>
>> "An image shows U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris' membership card to the
>> Communist Party of the Soviet Union."
>>
>> "Rating:  Fake"
>>
>> "The image purportedly sourced from Soviet archives actually comes from a
>> website that allows anyone to create Soviet-era identification cards."
>>
>> https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/kamala-harris-soviet-communist/
>
>Buh dat's a librull site!  :-D
>
>Ironically, it seems that American Communists actually want to help *people*.
>
>Kinda like Christians are supposed to do.
>
>Weird world!
>
>Anybody remember the "Communist" episode on "Seinfeld"? He name names!

Notice that the photo is the same as her college yearbook photo.  Had this been
genuine, there would have been a unique photo taken when the card was applied
for.  The language of the description also contains clues.

The right tool for the job
<https://www.gocomics.com/mattwuerker/2024/08/01>

--
"Of all the things that I hated about my childhood, nothing
compared to the revolving door of father figures."  -- JD Vance

#NEVERtrump