Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Why Do Democrats Always Put Americans Last?
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2024 09:24:52 -0500

Why Do Democrats Always Put Americans Last?

Massachusetts removed bus services for 150 Stoughton students and diverted the funds toward transporting
illegals instead.

Boston Students Lose Bus Service As Funds Diverted To Migrant Transportation

Article Summary

Massachusetts diverted bus services for 150 Stoughton students to accommodate migrant transportation needs,
leaving local families without school transportation and raising concerns about resource allocation.

Bus Service Cut: 150 Stoughton students lost their school bus service due to state resource reallocation.

Migrant Transportation: Funds were diverted to provide buses for migrant children in shelters and hotels.

Superintendent's Explanation: Superintendent Joseph Baeta clarified that the migrant busing is funded by the
state, not the local district budget.

Increased Costs: The migrant crisis is adding strain to the school budget, with additional funding required
for migrant education.

Taxpayer Impact: The cost of managing the migrant crisis in Massachusetts is projected to reach $1.8 billion
over the next two years.

About 150 students in the Stoughton Public School system were left without bus service as Massachusetts
redirected funding to provide transportation for migrant children. School officials informed parents that bus
service would not be available for these students for the foreseeable future, citing a shortage of drivers
and the reallocation of resources. While Superintendent Joseph Baeta acknowledged the disappointment and
frustration this caused, he emphasized that the buses for migrant students are funded by the state, not the
district budget. However, Baeta has previously noted the strain the migrant crisis places on the school
budget, particularly with increased enrollment and the need for special education and English Learner
services.

Massachusetts, which does not mandate school districts to provide transportation, requires busing for migrant
students living in shelters and hotels. The state has already increased its budget for migrant education,
with an estimated $12 million added for 2024. The ongoing costs of managing the Biden-Harris migrant crisis
are expected to reach $1.8 billion over the next two years, significantly impacting Massachusetts taxpayers.

And YOU want THIS to be President:
https://youtu.be/WzSBm4CaWPM

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/us-vice-president-kamala-harris-attempts-to-explain-ai-in-latest-word-
salad-gaffe-kind-of-a-fancy-thing/news-story/96539b79b23be7b45ba66db72c5fbd34

"This is the most election of our lifetime."

I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been. You know?

What can be unburdened by what has been.

There are those who are unable to see what can be.

But there are many more who are able to see what can be unburdened by what has been.

Remember Venn diagrams, those three circles? Right.

And then let's just see where they overlap.

You will not be surprised because I have constructed a Venn diagram on this.

Remember those three circles, how they overlap?

I love Venn diagrams. So, I just do.

Whenever you're dealing with conflict, pull out a Venn diagram. Right?

And so, you know, the three circles.

Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country.
Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically,
that's wrong.

I am Kamala Harris. My pronouns are she, her, hers. My pronouns sitting at the table wearing a blue suit.

"We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks, because we know community banks are in the
community, and understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of
community."

"We also recognize just as it has been in the United States, for Jamaica, one of the issues that has been
presented as an issue that is economic in the way of its impact has been the pandemic. So to that end, we are
announcing today also that we will assist Jamaica in COVID recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery
efforts in Jamaica that have been essential to, I believe, what is necessary to strengthen not only the issue
of public health but also the economy."

"It's time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day."

"I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we
certainly believe that certain issues are just settled. Certain issues are just settled."