Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: WHO Said ANYTHING About A "Southern" Border? - Lying Liberal Cuntnadia, Lies Again - Will Probably Play Childish Semantics Game - No... "Czar" Is Not An "Official" Position - Doesn't Matter
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2024 12:14:39 -0500

Reminder: Kamala IS The Border Czar.

What Do You Mean 'Border Czar?': Axios Hit With Community Note After Contradicting Own Reporting on Kamala
Harris

Axios was caught trying to deny that Harris was appointed "border czar" despite being put in charge of the
border crisis when she took office and using that exact phrasing in its past reporting.

 "The Trump campaign and Republicans have tagged Harris repeatedly with the 'border czar' title - which she
never actually had," reporter Stef Kight wrote on Wednesday.

 Critics pointed out Axios reported in 2021 that Harris was "appointed by Biden as border czar." Another 2021
Axios report, by Kight herself, was headlined, "Biden puts Harris in charge of border crisis."

Axios was hit with a community note for trying to rewrite history. The note read: On April 14, 2021, Axios'
Shawna Chen confirmed Kamala Harris had been appointed Biden's "Border Czar" writing: "Harris, appointed by
Biden as border czar, said she would be looking at the "root causes" that drive migration."

X users were quick to blast Axios for trying to (so obviously) change the narrative around Harris' border
record.

"Why it matters: The number of unaccompanied minors crossing the border has reached crisis levels. HARRIS,
APPOINTED BY BIDEN AS BORDER CZAR, said she would be looking at the 'root causes' that drive migration."

https://www.axios.com/2021/04/15/unauthorized-immigrant-us-population-data

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GTQk9x5aYAE44iO?format=jpg&name=medium

"On April 14, 2021, Axios' Shawna Chen confirmed Kamala Harris had been appointed Biden's 'Border Czar'
writing:

"Harris, appointed by Biden AS BORDER CZAR, said she would be looking at the 'root causes' that drive
migration."

Fuck the fuck off, liar.

=====

On 2024-08-30 07:24, AlleyCat wrote:

Armed gangs of Venezuelan illegals are taking over apartment buildings in Aurora, Colorado. Violent crime has
skyrocketed.

=====

Illegal Arrested In NYC For Sexually Abusing 7-Year-Old Girl

=====

Jose Lopez-Ayala was arrested for DUI and hit & run after crashing into a 17-year-old boy, who is now in the
hospital in critical condition.

=====

Venezuelan gangs have been taking over apartment buildings, robbing stores including gun stores, and violent
crime has skyrocketed. Last week the police chief said they don't pose a safety risk.

=====

Law enforcement offices across the country have received memos to be extra cautious of the dangerous
Venezuelan gang, Tren de Aragua, who have been invading our southern border.

============================================================================================================

On Sat, 31 Aug 2024 08:41:01 -0700,  Alan lied...

> Reminder: no, she's not.

> She was given a charge to engage with certain Central American countries
> to find ways to reduce the number of people who were coming to there,
> but she wasn't in charge of everything to do with the US southern border.

Such a pity. Liberals believing CNN, Axios, USAToday, Time, et al... because they WANT to, not because they
tell the truth.

NO ONE said "Southern", but you are wrong anyways.

FACT CHECK: Harris WAS Biden's 'Border Czar,' Despite Recent Media Claims

As Vice President Kamala Harris began campaigning to become the next Democratic presidential nominee, media
outlets started CLAIMING she was never President Joe Biden's border czar.

The claims are VERIFIABLY false.

"Kamala Harris Was Never Biden's 'Border Czar,'" TIME Magazine claimed. A USA Today "fact check" headline
said, "Harris' border work was on 'root causes' of migration; she wasn't in charge." Axios wrote, "The Trump
campaign and Republicans have tagged Harris repeatedly with the 'border czar' title - which she never
actually had."

PolitiFact wrote, "Claims that President Joe Biden named Harris the 'border czar' and that she is responsible
for overseeing U.S. border enforcement gained prominence at the Republican National Convention as the party
sought to link her to his immigration policy. Biden didn't put Harris in charge of overseeing border
security."

After 100 days on the job, Roberta Jacobson, President Joe Biden's first border czar, left the role on April
9, 2021, after already "grappling with large increases of migrants attempting to cross into the U.S.," The
Los Angeles Times reported, saying, "Biden's border czar ... is stepping down."

Before she did, BIDEN ANNOUNCED in a March 24, 2021, news conference that HARRIS WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
ADDRESSING THE SOUTHWEST BORDER SURGE that already began within days of him taking office. "I can think of
nobody who's better qualified to do this than the former" California attorney general, Biden said.

Harris was chosen to lead the effort because 'the best thing to do is to put someone  when he or she speaks
they don't have to wonder about where the president is," Biden said. "When she speaks, she speaks for me. She
doesn't have to check with me. She knows what she's doing. I hope we can move this along  increasing
challenges at our southwest border. No one knows this better than the vice president."

In response, Harris thanked Biden and said, "There's no question that this is a challenging situation. While
we are clear that people should not come to the border now, we also understand that we will enforce the law.
Because we can chew gum and walk at the same time, we must address the root causes that cause people to make
the trek." She also looked forward to working with Congress 'to address root causes of migration. Needless to
say, the work will not be easy, but it is important work."

Multiple news outlets reported on the announcement, including The Washington Post, The Hill, the Associated
Press, Axios, Politico, Reuters, The Huffington Post, Fox News, NBC News and others.

The social media site X fact checked Axios' recent claim using one of its own articles, stating, "On April
14, 2021, Axios' Shawna Chen confirmed Kamala Harris had been appointed Biden's 'Border Czar' writing:

Harris, appointed by Biden ***AS BORDER CZAR***, said she would be looking at the 'root causes' that drive
migration."

Since Harris was tapped as border czar, The Center Square has published 69 news stories covering the border
crisis as it relates to the border czar. House Republicans this week filed two articles of impeachment
against Harris, one over her role in addressing the border crisis.

Biden's March 24, 2021, announcement was made after members of Congress toured a federal detention facility
in Carrizo Springs, Texas, where 700 unaccompanied minors were being held. U.S. Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Laredo,
posted images of them sleeping on concrete floors in response to media outlets being denied access by the
Biden administration.

Earlier that month, Cuellar warned, "We are weeks, maybe even days, away from a crisis on the southern
border. Inaction is simply not an option. Our country is currently unprepared to handle a surge in migrants."

Harris never visited the facility or Cuellar's district. Since then, more than 12 million foreign nationals
have illegally entered the country under the border czar.

On March 31, 2021, Abbott sent his first letter to Harris, saying, "Now that President Biden has named you
Border Czar in charge of the administration's response, I want to express to you the threats and challenges
caused by this administration's open border policies. These policies embolden and enrich cartels, smugglers,
and human traffickers who continue to ramp up their criminal operations. Given your new role as the
administration's Border Czar, I urge you to visit the border to see the crisis for yourself, and ... to take
swift action to secure the border, crack down on human trafficking, and prevent more children from being
trafficked and abused."

She only visited a port of entry in El Paso on June 25, 2021, 800 miles away from the Rio Grande Valley, the
center of the border crisis at the time.

"The crisis at our southern border continues to escalate because of Biden Administration policies that refuse
to secure the border and invite illegal immigration," Abbott said at the time. In response, on March 6, 2021,
Abbott launched Texas' border security mission, Operation Lone Star. OLS officers have since made over
516,000 apprehensions, separate from federal border apprehensions.

As calls grew for Harris to visit the border and respond to the crisis, by an April 20, 2022, press briefing
White House press secretary Jen Psaki was asked, "Does the president still have confidence" in Harris as
border czar. She replied, "He absolutely does."

Abbott maintains, "'Border Czar' Harris has NOT done her job to secure the border. Innocent Americans have
lost their lives, law enforcement has been assaulted, and fentanyl has killed thousands." He's also called on
Americans to vote for Trump to secure the border.

============================================================================================================

And YOU want THIS to be President:
https://youtu.be/WzSBm4CaWPM

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/us-vice-president-kamala-harris-attempts-to-explain-ai-in-latest-word-
salad-gaffe-kind-of-a-fancy-thing/news-story/96539b79b23be7b45ba66db72c5fbd34

"This is the most election of our lifetime."

I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been. You know?

What can be unburdened by what has been.

There are those who are unable to see what can be.

But there are many more who are able to see what can be unburdened by what has been.

Remember Venn diagrams, those three circles? Right.

And then let's just see where they overlap.

You will not be surprised because I have constructed a Venn diagram on this.

Remember those three circles, how they overlap?

I love Venn diagrams. So, I just do.

Whenever you're dealing with conflict, pull out a Venn diagram. Right?

And so, you know, the three circles.

Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country.
Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically,
that's wrong.

I am Kamala Harris. My pronouns are she, her, hers. My pronouns sitting at the table wearing a blue suit.

"We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks, because we know community banks are in the
community, and understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of
community."

"We also recognize just as it has been in the United States, for Jamaica, one of the issues that has been
presented as an issue that is economic in the way of its impact has been the pandemic. So to that end, we are
announcing today also that we will assist Jamaica in COVID recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery
efforts in Jamaica that have been essential to, I believe, what is necessary to strengthen not only the issue
of public health but also the economy."

"It's time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day."

"I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we
certainly believe that certain issues are just settled. Certain issues are just settled."