Davin News Server

From: Mittens Romney <robberbaron@invalid.ut>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: WHO Said ANYTHING About A "Southern" Border? - Lying Liberal
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2024 13:06:04 -0600

Alan wrote:
> On 2024-08-31 10:14, AlleyCat wrote:
>>
>> Reminder: Kamala IS The Border Czar.
>
> No. She isn't.

Because she's never even been there....

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/557282-vp-harris-not-discounting-concerns-about-events-at-us-border-during/

Vice President Harris defended her decision to not go to the border
during a combative moment in an interview with NBC’s Lester Holt on her
trip to Guatemala and Mexico.

Holt repeatedly noted that Harris, who is charged in the Biden
administration with handling the flow of Central American migrants at
the border, hasn’t actually been to the border. Holt twice asked Harris
directly if she would visit the border.

The second time, Harris responded with a bit of incredulity.

“At some point, you know, we are going to the border,” Harris told Holt
when asked if she plans to visit the border. “We’ve been to the border.
So this whole thing about the border. We’ve been to the border. We’ve
been to the border.”

“You haven’t been to the border,” Holt responded.

“And I haven’t been to Europe,” she replied. “And I mean, I don’t …
understand the point that you’re making. I’m not discounting the
importance of the border.”

ROTFLMFAO @ the utter incompetence of Heels Up Harris!
--
⛨ 🥐🥖🗼