Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: WHO Said ANYTHING About A "Southern" Border? - Lying Liberal
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2024 12:14:07 -0700

On 2024-08-31 12:06, Mittens Romney wrote:
> Alan wrote:
>> On 2024-08-31 10:14, AlleyCat wrote:
>>>
>>> Reminder: Kamala IS The Border Czar.
>>
>> No. She isn't.
>>

> Because she's never even been there....

It's never been her job to be there.

> https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/557282-vp-harris-not-discounting-concerns-about-events-at-us-border-during/
>
> Vice President Harris defended her decision to not go to the border
> during a combative moment in an interview with NBC’s Lester Holt on her
> trip to Guatemala and Mexico.
>
> Holt repeatedly noted that Harris, who is charged in the Biden
> administration with handling the flow of Central American migrants at
> the border, hasn’t actually been to the border. Holt twice asked Harris
> directly if she would visit the border.

Because she's task with addressing the flow at the source: the countries
in Central America.

> The second time, Harris responded with a bit of incredulity.
>
> “At some point, you know, we are going to the border,” Harris told Holt
> when asked if she plans to visit the border. “We’ve been to the border.
> So this whole thing about the border. We’ve been to the border. We’ve
> been to the border.”
>
> “You haven’t been to the border,” Holt responded.
>
> “And I haven’t been to Europe,” she replied. “And I mean, I don’t …
> understand the point that you’re making. I’m not discounting the
> importance of the border.”
>
> ROTFLMFAO @ the utter incompetence of Heels Up Harris!

You left out this quote:

'“I’m in Guatemala because my focus is dealing with the root causes of
migration. There may be some who think that that is not important, but
it is my firm belief that if we care about what’s happening at the
border, we better care about the root causes and address them. And so
that’s what I’m doing.”'