Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: WHO Said ANYTHING About A "Southern" Border? - Lying Liberal
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2024 12:42:39 -0700

On 2024-08-31 12:31, Mittens Romney wrote:
> Alan wrote:

>>> Because she's never even been there....
>>>

>> It's never been her job to be there.
>
> It was:
>
> https://apnews.com/general-news-3400f56255e000547d1ca3ce1aa6b8e9
> WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden has tapped Vice President Kamala
> Harris to lead the White House effort to tackle the migration challenge
> at the U.S. southern border
>
> In delegating the matter to Harris, Biden is seeking to replicate a
> dynamic that played out when he served as President Barack Obama’s vice
> president. Obama turned to Biden in his first term to lead the White
> House effort to draw down U.S. troops in Iraq and oversee implementation
> of stimulus in response to the Great Recession.
>
> “When she speaks, she speaks for me,” Biden said, noting her past work
> as California’s attorney general makes her specially equipped to lead
> the administration’s response."
>
> Why do you constantly lie?

You should read your own sources:

'Harris is tasked with overseeing diplomatic efforts to deal with issues
spurring migration in the Northern Triangle countries of El Salvador,
Guatemala and Honduras, as well as pressing them to strengthen
enforcement on their own borders, administration officials said. She’s
also tasked with developing and implementing a long-term strategy that
gets at the root causes of migration from those countries.'

Let me break that out for you a little bit...

...because apparently you can't read: