Davin News Server

From: Joe <joe@jretrading.com>
Newsgroups: alt.survival,misc.survivalism,uk.politics.misc,alt.conspiracy,can.politics,aus.politics
Subject: Re: Desalinization vs. Reservoirs
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2024 11:31:37 +0100

On Sun, 1 Sep 2024 16:29:53 +1000
Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:

> **Just a reminder moron: I am not the one trying to use measurements
> that no one on the planet uses, except Americans. Australia, like the
> rest of the planet, uses Metric measurements.

There are still many electronic components, even those made in the Far
East, that fit a 1/10" grid. If you actually use measurements in real
life, you need to be able to deal with any system you may encounter. It
is also not unusual to see dimensions quoted in a strange number of
millimetres which turns out to be an exact number of inches. And don't
bother trying to find a metric screw to fit a photographic mount,
anywhere in the world.

--
Joe