Davin News Server

From: pothead <pothead@snakebite.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Harris's interview - a complete joke
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2024 16:04:23 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-09-01, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
> She spent her entire time looking very small and repeated clearly
> memorized responses.  Looked down at the table most of the time and
> had zero believability.  It is also quite likely that this friendly
> interview - that asked NO tough questions was edited.
>
> "CNN said its recent interview with Vice President Harris and her
> running mate, Gov. Tim Walz (D-Minn.), was not edited despite
> allegations that it was spliced and shortened.
>
> A theory online among former President Trump’s supporters began to
> spread late this week that the 27-minute interview that aired was
> originally 41 minutes long, meaning a large chunk of it was edited
> out.
>
> “Is there any world in which @CNN would tape an interview with
> @realDonaldTrump and edit it for broadcast to remove any
> inconsistencies, mistakes, or controversial statements?” Trump
> supporter and billionaire Bill Ackman said in a now-deleted post on X,
> Mediaite highlighted.
>
> CNN confirmed to The Hill that the interview, which aired Thursday,
> aired in its entirety.
>
> At the start of the program, CNN’s Dana Bash emphasized that the full
> interview would air. Trump and his allies criticized CNN for
> pre-taping the interview instead of airing it live, as a way for the
> network to cover up a potential slip-up from Harris.
>
> The interview was seen as a high-stakes moment for Harris.
>
> Harris had been criticized recently for not appearing before the media
> enough and only speaking in front of a teleprompter. The interview
> this week provided her a chance to think on her feet and respond to
> questions in the moment."
>
> https://www.yahoo.com/news/cnn-denies-harris-interview-length-030254789.html
>

> There was no "thinking on her feet" or follow up questions that would
> have revealed actual answers.
>
> In short, another media production.

Of course it was edited. Notice the CNN "LIVE" banner across the bottom of the screen and of course
Dana Bash having to mention it was recorded live.
Come on already.
I might be incorrect but it seems to me that a person with a decent video editing program could
easily determine the edit points in the video using the tools within the program.

--
pothead
Kamala Harris Is A Marxist