Davin News Server

From: Lil dwarf Rudey <dumbasastump@invalid.org>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Rudy The Troll
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2024 14:59:37 -0600

AlleyCat wrote:
> So, if you want to know how to stop Internet trolls, which may seem futile, but sometimes you have to do the hard work for the sake of your mental health, then the next time you encounter one online, remember:
>
> These trolls are some truly difficult people.
>
> It is your suffering that brings them pleasure, so the best thing you can do is ignore them.
>
> The only reason that they seem so vile is because a part of themselves is hurting, and it has absolutely nothing to do with you.
>
> Knew it.

Deeply enmeshed in all of this is the classic "little man" syndrome.

Notice how many politicians are not tall, in fact the worst of the lot
tend to be dwarves like Killary, Robert Reich, Madwoman Albright, et al.

That paucity of verticality makes our "little man ball" a real eraser
stub of a man, at best...

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/short-pencil-eraser-9995732.jpg