Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: "North Pole Could Be Ice Free In 2008"
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2024 19:24:34 -0700

Has Arctic sea ice extent increased 23% since 2012?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GWZINrDacAA_sXT?format=png&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GWZKAPIWIAAsAKj?format=png&name=900x900

Has there been no trend in Arctic sea ice extent since Greta Thunberg was three years old?

ftp://sidads.colorado.edu/DATASETS/NOAA/G02135/north/daily/data/N_seaice_extent_daily_v3.0.csv

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GWZMAttWsAAX7MU?format=jpg&name=large

The Arctic melt season is almost over, and Arctic sea ice extent is up 24% since 2012. All of the academic
predictions of doom from 2012 were typically baseless junk science which I have come to expect from our
"finest" universities.

#ClimateScam

https://noaadata.apps.nsidc.org/NOAA/G02135/north/daily/images/2024/08_Aug/N_20240829_extn_v3.0.png
https://noaadata.apps.nsidc.org/NOAA/G02135/north/daily/images/2012/08_Aug/N_20120829_extn_v3.0.png

Why would Arctic sea ice grow for the past 4 years during global warming?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GRiEjRnb0AA0MxY?format=jpg&name=medium

The UN Makes it Official: Global Warming Hysteria Is All About Redistributing Wealth

UN IPCC Official Admits "We Redistribute World's Wealth By Climate Policy"

Global Study Reveals Wealth Redistribution From Blue-Carbon Ecosystems

Failed Climate Policies Are About Wealth Redistribution

"We Redistribute De Facto The World's Wealth By Climate Policy."

How Global Warming Has Made The Rich Richer

The U.N.'s Global Warming War On Capitalism: An Important History Lesson

The Doha Wealth Redistribution Process Moves On

UN Official Admits That Climate Change Used As A Ruse To Control The World's Economy

"Unequal Distribution of Wealth and Power" Causes Climate Change

U.N. Official Reveals Real Reason Behind Warming Scare

Another Climate Alarmist Admits Real Motive Behind Warming Scare

United Nations Official Admits the Purpose of the Global Warming Hoax is to Destroy Capitalism