Davin News Server

From: "Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)" <achung@emery.edu>
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.news-media,alt.politics.republicans,soc.history,uk.legal,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,alt.war.vietnam,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.greek,alt.conspiracy,can.politics,alt.life.sucks,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.canada,rec.arts.tv,nyc.general,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,alt.slack.goathead,alt.checkmate
Subject: Re: Interesting Article from Robert Reich
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2024 19:52:56 +0100

On Sun, 1 Sep 2024 18:26:21 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Loose Cannon wrote:
>> On Sat, 31 Aug 2024 19:47:42 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito

<b'ris>

>>>     Robert Reich, a former US secretary of labor, is a professor of
>>> public policy at the University of California Berkeley and the author of
>>> Saving Capitalism: For the Many, Not the Few and The Common Good. His
>>> newest book, The System: Who Rigged It, How We Fix It, is out now. He is
>>> a Guardian US columnist. His newsletter is at robertreich.substack.com
>>

>> Musk isn't doing anything different than the jew Zuckerberg is doing
>> for Harris.
>>
>     True.
>
>    The government has no business trying to shut them up.

Your host country DOES have the right to shut YOU up, gook!

- -

Wonderfully hungry?  Check out this morbidly obese
Asiatic slug:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

Boedicea said about the gook:  Actually, it is obvious
he's not all there.  Most wannabes are short on IQ and
have severe mental problems.  I have yet to see a post
from this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just
does his "You are a Nazi........." and even *that* he
aped from some other imbecile. His other attempts at
posting in usenet usually consist of one line or even
one word drivel.  IMO he's using the computer in the
therapy room of his local nutfarm.