Davin News Server

From: "Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)" <achung@emery.edu>
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.news-media,alt.politics.republicans,soc.history,uk.legal,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,alt.war.vietnam,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.greek,alt.conspiracy,can.politics,alt.life.sucks,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.canada,rec.arts.tv,nyc.general,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,alt.slack.goathead,alt.checkmate
Subject: Re: (MASH) Expertly: How to be perfect (Matt 5:48) as G-D is perfect; Start by greeking (Matt 5:47) others ...
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2024 14:14:03 +0100

On Mon, 2 Sep 2024 18:20:22 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)about 6 hours ago
>> ReplyPermalinkOn Mon, 2 Sep 2024 08:37:53 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
>> Post by Michael Ejercito
>>> https://ethicsalarms.com/2024/09/02/well-i-guess-i-feel-a-little-better-now-that-its-clear-that-a-lot-of-israelis-are-as-ethically-clueless-as-so-many-
>
>>>americans/
>>> Well, I Guess I Feel a LITTLE Better Now That It?s Clear That a Lot of
>>> Israelis Are As Ethically Clueless As So Many Americans?[Expanded]
>>> September 2, 2024 / Jack Marshall
>> Jack the coon AGAIN? Who's going to read what that ape says??
>    Mangina, normal people do.

Needledick, normal people DON'T.

>    And there is nothing coon nor ape about Jack Marshall.

Jack Marshall IS a coon ape.

>    It is also immoral for you to call him a coon or an ape.

It is absurd for a subhuman gook like you to screech/wail/howl about
immorality - you subpeople are EXEMPT from morals!

>    You are a Nazi.

You are a gook.

<b'ris>

- -

Wonderfully hungry?  Check out this morbidly obese
Asiatic slug:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

Boedicea said about the gook:  Actually, it is obvious
he's not all there.  Most wannabes are short on IQ and
have severe mental problems.  I have yet to see a post
from this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just
does his "You are a Nazi........." and even *that* he
aped from some other imbecile. His other attempts at
posting in usenet usually consist of one line or even
one word drivel.  IMO he's using the computer in the
therapy room of his local nutfarm.