Davin News Server

From: "Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)" <achung@emery.edu>
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.news-media,alt.politics.republicans,soc.history,uk.legal,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,alt.war.vietnam,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.greek,alt.conspiracy,can.politics,alt.life.sucks,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.canada,rec.arts.tv,nyc.general,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,alt.slack.goathead,alt.checkmate
Subject: Re: More Election Ad Deceit in NH
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2024 14:26:29 +0100

On Mon, 2 Sep 2024 18:28:44 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

>  Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)about 7 hours ago
>> ReplyPermalinkOn Sun, 1 Sep 2024 18:25:24 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
>> Post by Michael Ejercito
>>> https://ethicsalarms.com/2024/09/01/more-election-ad-deceit-in-nh/
>>> More Election Ad Deceit in NH
>>> September 1, 2024 / Jack Marshall
>> THAT g-ddam coon again?
>> LOL
>    Mangina, as Bill pointed out years ago, you are like a survivor of
>partial-birth abortion- hyou know, the one where rthe baby's brains are
>sucked out?

Needledick, as I pointed out years ago, Levinstein is the one who
survived an abortion.  Some asshole left the lid off the abortion
bucket and Levinstein's foetus slithered out.

>    And you are also on record as wanting to strangle babies!

And YOU are also on record as marketing/promoting bestiality between
Humans and gooks and encouraging the subhuman sub-babies that are
excreted as a result!

Strip away the jewloving, the ainlungus, the rabid 'pro-semitism'®™,
the 'holocaust'®™ marketing/promotion, the depravity, the underage
sibling sodomy, the daily two-fingered needledick masturbation, the
denial of rape beneficiaries, the exaggerated umbrage at being called
a gook, the idolising of Jeff Kakobsteen and Jack Marshall, the
constant "wonderfully hungry" lies, the online porn portfoliolioliolio
consisting entirely of WHITE women, the failed degree in Arithmetic at
the California State University Long Beach, the bizarre
'homophobia'®™/'paedophobia'®™, the weekend nights at the Queen Mary
Parking Lot, the hideous gob dripping with freshly squeezed jew
diarrhoea, the feasting on dogs and other domestic pets, the delusions
of being an American, the sheer adoration of uppity ape Chrissie
Morton, the sheer terror of rapture and deportation by the ICE Five-0,
the marketing/promotion of bestiality between Humans and subhuman
species such as gooks and jews, and the subsequent excretion of
subhuman sub-babies, and what is left?

Miguel ("Michael"! LOL) Ejershito: a hideous, gormless, slant eyed
mongoloid with a BLANK mind.

- -

Wonderfully hungry?  Check out this morbidly obese
Asiatic slug:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

Boedicea said about the gook:  Actually, it is obvious
he's not all there.  Most wannabes are short on IQ and
have severe mental problems.  I have yet to see a post
from this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just
does his "You are a Nazi........." and even *that* he
aped from some other imbecile. His other attempts at
posting in usenet usually consist of one line or even
one word drivel.  IMO he's using the computer in the
therapy room of his local nutfarm.