Davin News Server

From: Josh Rosenbluth <noway@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Harris's interview - a complete joke
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2024 08:00:02 -0700

On 9/3/2024 6:32 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Sep 2024 08:21:18 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth <noway@nowhere.com>
> wrote:

>> {snip}

>>> Indeed.
>>
>> FFS pothead. We just had an extended discussion of her performance.
>
> Must have missed it.  Care to share your feelings in THIS thread.

My earlier response to pothead:

I give her an "A" for style and a "B-" for substance.

She was forceful, cogent, direct, responsive, engaging and comfortable.
All the talk about her being an empty suit of word salads who relied on
a teleprompter was totally shattered.

While she was direct and cogent, she was not persuasive on why she
shifted on fracking and decriminalizing unauthorized border crossings.
But, that's not a weakness attributed to who she is. It's a weakness on
the merits, similar to Trump's problems with abortion and health care.