Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: National Guard Vet Claims Waltz Went Above Him on Retirement: "He Knew I Would Have Told Him, 'Suck It Up'"
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2024 11:29:25 -0500

National Guard vet claims Walz went above him on retirement: "He knew I would have told him, 'Suck it up'"

A former National Guard colleague has accused Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz of going above him to secure his
retirement on the brink of their unit's deployment nearly 20 years ago, believing that he would have told the
then-political hopeful, "Suck it up, we're going."

Doug Julin, who oversaw Walz as a more senior command sergeant in the 1st Battalion, 125th Field Artillery,
of the Minnesota National Guard, recalled that the future governor approached him in 2005 with some career
questions.

Walz, now 60, told Julin that he was prepared for the unit's upcoming deployment to Iraq, but said he was
also interested in running for Congress, Julin told the Washington Post.

Julin said it was "no big deal," and noted that members of Congress had deployed in the past.

A few months later, Julin found out from another Guard member that Walz had retired after all, which he
secured by going through two officers who outranked Julin.

"I would have analyzed it and challenged him. It would have been a different discussion, but he went to the
higher ranks. He knew I would have told him, 'Suck it up, we're going,'" Julin claimed.

Other former colleagues have criticized him for leaving the National Guard for Congress despite being fully
aware that he could have requested permission from the Pentagon to run for office while on active duty.

"On May 16th, 2005,  quit, betraying his country, leaving the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion and its
Soldiers hanging; without its senior Non-Commissioned Officer, as the battalion prepared for war," retired
Command Sergeants Major Thomas Behrends and Paul Herr wrote in a letter posted to Facebook in 2018.

The duo claimed Walz further dodged the necessary paperwork to ensure a smooth transition out of military
service and instead "slithered out the door" with his retirement filing showing "soldier not available for
signature."

https://nypost.com/2024/08/08/us-news/tim-walz-went-above-senior-sergeant-to-secure-retirement-in-2005/

h/t: Tim Walz is a pussy

And YOU want THIS to be President:
https://youtu.be/WzSBm4CaWPM

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/us-vice-president-kamala-harris-attempts-to-explain-ai-in-latest-word-
salad-gaffe-kind-of-a-fancy-thing/news-story/96539b79b23be7b45ba66db72c5fbd34

"This is the most election of our lifetime."

I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been. You know?

What can be unburdened by what has been.

There are those who are unable to see what can be.

But there are many more who are able to see what can be unburdened by what has been.

Remember Venn diagrams, those three circles? Right.

And then let's just see where they overlap.

You will not be surprised because I have constructed a Venn diagram on this.

Remember those three circles, how they overlap?

I love Venn diagrams. So, I just do.

Whenever you're dealing with conflict, pull out a Venn diagram. Right?

And so, you know, the three circles.

Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country.
Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically,
that's wrong.

I am Kamala Harris. My pronouns are she, her, hers. My pronouns sitting at the table wearing a blue suit.

"We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks, because we know community banks are in the
community, and understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of
community."

"We also recognize just as it has been in the United States, for Jamaica, one of the issues that has been
presented as an issue that is economic in the way of its impact has been the pandemic. So to that end, we are
announcing today also that we will assist Jamaica in COVID recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery
efforts in Jamaica that have been essential to, I believe, what is necessary to strengthen not only the issue
of public health but also the economy."

"It's time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day."

"I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we
certainly believe that certain issues are just settled. Certain issues are just settled."