Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Bitch Whines About Cherry-Picking, Then, Cherry-Picks
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2024 19:35:55 -0500

On Mon, 2 Sep 2024 09:26:10 -0700,  Alan says...

> Has the Arctic ice minimum fallen from 6.9 million square kilometres in
> 1979 to 4.37 million square kilometres in 2023?

Is man responsible for that... you know... since the ice has melted before with nearly HALF the CO² levels we
have now?

Oh...

And WHO said Arctic ice was never supposed to melt?

The Arctic ocean is warming up, icebergs are growing scarcer and in some places the seals are finding the
water too hot, according to a report to the Commerce Department yesterday from Consulafft, at Bergen, Norway.

Reports from fishermen, seal hunters and explorers all point to a radical change in climate conditions and
hitherto unheard-of temperatures in the Arctic zone. Exploration expeditions report that scarcely any ice has
been met as far north as 81 degrees 29 minutes. Soundings to a depth of 3,100 meters showed the gulf stream
still very warm. Great masses of ice have been replaced by moraines of earth and stones, the report
continued, while at many points well known glaciers have entirely disappeared.

Very few seals and no white fish are found in the eastern Arctic, while vast shoals of herring and smelts
which have never before ventured so far north, are being encountered in the old seal fishing grounds.

I apologize, I neglected to mention that this report was from November 2, 1922. As reported by the AP and
published in The Washington Post - 88 years ago!

Do YOU know what the CO² level was in 1922?

304ppm.

As hot or hotter then, than now, with 100ppm less CO².    LOL

=====

August 21 Arctic sea ice extent has grown by more than 600,000 km. sq. since 2012. The increase in area is
nearly equivalent to the size of Texas.
#ClimateScam

ftp://osisaf.met.no/prod_test/ice/index/v2p2/nh/osisaf_nh_sie_daily.txt

=====

Today's @NASAClimate lying:

NOAA claims Arctic sea ice is vanishing at 12% per decade but Arctic sea ice extent is actually the same
today as it was in 2006.

=====

Arctic sea ice extent has increased 23% since 2012, defying the brainless predictions of #ClimateScam
professionals and
@BBCNews
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7139797.stm

=====

The Arctic melt season is almost over, and Arctic sea ice extent is up 24% since 2012. All of the academic
predictions of doom from 2012 were typically baseless junk science which I have come to expect from our
"finest" universities.
#ClimateScam

https://noaadata.apps.nsidc.org/NOAA/G02135/north/daily/images/2024/08_Aug/N_20240829_extn_v3.0.png
https://noaadata.apps.nsidc.org/NOAA/G02135/north/daily/images/2012/08_Aug/N_20120829_extn_v3.0.png

=====

Arctic sea ice extent is now officially the highest it has been in 18-years. Volume (unadjusted) is higher
than the 2004-13 mean. Trend since 2003 is negligible, but since 1979 is down. You'd think we'd hear about
how great this is, but not one peep from scientists or the press.

=====

As of today, Arctic sea ice extent (SIE) is now the 3rd highest in the past 18-years, and tomorrow should
surpass the SIE in 2005 (top green line). It's not far behind 2009 either. Forecasts for an ice-free Arctic
are looking really bad for climate alarmists.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GCEmQAtaEAAiA-x?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

=====

Temperatures over the Arctic Ocean have dropped below freezing, and Arctic sea ice melt has nearly stopped.
Academics who are predicting an ice-free Arctic are incompetent, dishonest - or both

https://climatereanalyzer.org/wx/todays-weather/maps/gfs_nh-sat1_t2min_d1.png
ftp://sidads.colorado.edu/DATASETS/NOAA/G02135/north/daily/data/N_seaice_extent_daily_v3.0.csv

=====

Despite more than 830 billion tonnes of carbon dioxide emissions over the last 28-years, Arctic sea ice
extent (SIE), as of April 9, is the exact same as it was in 1996. Based on climate models, Arctic SIE should
be in a rapid death spiral as a result of GHG forcing, but this isn't happening. SIE is also higher than it
was in 2005, 2006 and 2007, and is highest in 10-years.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GK2_e5YXgAAjrgV?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GK2_e5XXgAAkbpc?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GK2_e5XXkAATbof?format=jpg&name=large

=====

Dr Richard Lawson
@DocRichard

Models did underestimate the rate of Arctic sea ice loss. That's *underestimate*.

The Arctic SIE bottomed out between 2007 and 2012. It is now in the early stages of an expansion phase.

=====

With yesterday's data in, Arctic sea ice extent (SIE) sits at 13.060 million km². SIE is currently the
highest it has been for the date in 11-years and is higher than it was at this time in 1989, 2003, 2004,
2005, 2006, 2007, 2010 and 2011. In the next few days, if the slow rate of ice melt continues to hold, it
could surpass 1995, 1997, 2002, 2008, 2012 and 2013. Desperate times for the climate doomer crowd who have
been anticipating an ice-free summer for the last quarter of a century
https://news.google.com/newspapers?id=zmI0AAAAIBAJandsjid=L5wEAAAAIBAJandpg=5376,3200988.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GNtW16JXAAAlcVC?format=png&name=360x360