Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: So... Rudy... Are ALL These Countries Racist? - No... YOU Are, EXPECTING Blacks To Vote Democrat No Matter What
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2024 20:05:12 -0500

Here's a small list of countries that require Voter ID. It includes:

Jamaica
Costa Rica
Botswana
India
South Africa
Panama
Indonesia
Ghana
Peru
Kenya
Haiti

The problem Democrats have with voter ID isn't that it's "racist." It's that it works.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GWlfgcUXcAAQ1oo?format=jpg&name=large

A few more:

Iceland
Sweden
New Zealand
Denmark
Ireland
Switzerland
Finland
Australia
Luxembourg
Netherlands
Germany
Austria
Portugal
Malta
Estonia
Auckland
Israel
Spain
Czech Republic
Mauritius
Uruguay
Taiwan
Japan
Chile
Italy
Belgium
France
Cyprus
South Korea
Slovenia
Lithuania
Slovakia
Hungary
Ukraine
Colombia
Bolivia
Turkey
El Salvador
Romania
Thailand
Serbia
Lebanon
Hong Kong
Nicaragua
Singapore
Venezuela
Georgia
Palestine
Honduras
Pakistan
Ecuador
Iraq
Bangladesh

It's a long list yet somehow it's controversial over here.

Every country in the world requires it. It's just common sense unless it doesn't help your side win an
election.

What a bunch of racist and oppressive countries. How dare they require voter ID.

Democrats want to cheat their way to victory and voter ID would prevent them from doing that.

And we consider ourselves on top but we let anyone with a fake Social security number and sometimes without a
social vote... like yeah okay bud.

If all these other Third World countries can have voter IDs, why can't a first world country like the United
States of America voter ID? The reason why they don't want voter ID because of Democrats would not win. The
only reason why Democrats win is by cheating they can't even even come up with their own policies.

Yep. Love the videos when they ask white liberal white people, is voter ID racist and it's 100% yes... "It's
hard for them to get ID and even get on the Internet. Ask black people and they look at you like you have two
heads. No issues and they all know where to go to get an ID.

=====

Yeah... I got it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odB1wWPqSlE

Racist WHITES in all CAPS:

I'm Ami Horowitz and I'm here in Berkeley California to find out if
voter ID laws suppress the black vote.

You have an opinion on voter ID laws?

uh yeah. They're usually pretty racist and they're bad.

I think voter ID laws are a way to perpetuate racism.

You say there would you go as far as either those laws are racist?

For sure.

Do you think it suppresses the African-America vote?

Definitely... because THEY'RE LESS LIKELY TO HAVE STATE IDs.

MINORITY VOTERS ARE LESS LIKELY TO HAVE THE KINDS OF IDEAS, that have
been described or required.

THESE TYPE OF PEOPLE don't live in areas with easy access to DMVs or
other places where they can get identification.

You can always get IDs do over the Internet. Does that also make it
difficult for for Black people in particular?

Yeah... you have to have access to the internet. You have to be able to
pay an internet service provider for certain fees.

Do you think that's harder for black people to go online?

Well, I feel like THEY DON'T HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE of how, of like, HOW IT
WORKS.

A lot of people have smartphones... THEY MIGHT HAVE DATA.

For most of the communities, THEY DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT IS OUT THERE,
just because THEY'RE NOT AWARE or like THEY'RE NOT INFORMED.

I also think there's a repression of like black voting with how they how
if you're a convicted felon like you're not allowed to vote and
everything and when you look at swing states like Florida THAT'S A HUGE
POPULATION OF THE OF THE LIKE AFRICAN-AMERICANS.

Now, I'm here in East Harlem to ask black people their thoughts on what
you just heard.

Do you have ID normally?

Yes, I have state ID.

Do you carry ID?

Yes I do do.

Do you know anybody, any black person, who doesn't carry ID?

No.

And everyone I know, has an ID.

Why would they think we don't have ID?

Ha ha... that's a lie. Why would they say that?

Do you have ID?

Yes.

Because I have my ID and my friends have their ID, so we know what we
need to carry around.

Everybody that I know have ID. Like, that's one of the things you need
to walk around with in New York with... an ID.

Do you know any black adult who does not have ID?

No, I don't.

Is it a weird thing, to even say that?

Yes, it is.

Is this some type of trick candid camera?

I know... right?

That's(ID card) the only thing I brought with me.

Those are legit IDs.

I also heard a lot also that black people can't figure out how to get to
the DMV?

I know where it's at... it's on 125th street.

Do you know where the DMV is, right now?

Yeah, its on 125th Street and if 3rd Avenue, I believe.

You know how to get there?

Yeah.

Did you have a problem getting there?

No.

You know how to get to the DMV?

Of course.

You know where it is?

Yes.

You can get there?

Uh huh.

No problem?

No problem.

Just checking.

Okay.

And I also heard a lot that black people, poor black people, have no
access to the internet... can't figure out how to use the Internet...

(laughs) That's just stupid dishonesty. Everybody has access to the
Internet, even a little kid could figure out how to work the Internet.

I've had access to the Internet for years.

You know how to use it properly?

Exactly... I do it at work, so of course I know how to use it, my kids
know how to use it... they all have iPads, iPods, whatever.

Your phone has data.

Hm-huh(yes)

You can actually...?

Unlimited.

Unlimited data?

Um huh. (yes)

I use my phone as a hotspot.

What's that say to you for the people who have this perception of Black
people?

They're pretty much ignorant. That's what my thought processes are.

I think that that's ignorant.

Ignorant.

Ignorant?

Very very ignorant.

Does it sound racist for somebody say that?

I think it is a little racist, because you know you're putting people in
a category and you have no idea what you're talking.

Maybe a little bit of racist in it, but like I said, I think it's more
stupidity and ignorance.

You're judging somebody, exactly. But you're judging because they're
black? Saying they don't got it?

What people are they talking to? Who are these people talking to?

Do you have a problem, that if you go to vote, and they say "can we
please see your ID"? to make sure you are who you say you are...?

I love showing my ID.

You've got no problem with that?

Nope.

Would you have a problem if when you go to vote, if they say quickly,
"can we see your ID", to make sure you are you say you are, you have an
issue with that?

No.

Would you have a problem if there was a rule, where you had to show your
ID in order to vote?

I don't think, no.

Would you have an issue if there was a rule saying you got to show your
ID before you vote?

No.

You cool with that?

Yeah.

And YOU want THIS to be President:
https://youtu.be/WzSBm4CaWPM

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/us-vice-president-kamala-harris-attempts-to-explain-ai-in-latest-word-
salad-gaffe-kind-of-a-fancy-thing/news-story/96539b79b23be7b45ba66db72c5fbd34

"This is the most election of our lifetime."

I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been. You know?

What can be unburdened by what has been.

There are those who are unable to see what can be.

But there are many more who are able to see what can be unburdened by what has been.

Remember Venn diagrams, those three circles? Right.

And then let's just see where they overlap.

You will not be surprised because I have constructed a Venn diagram on this.

Remember those three circles, how they overlap?

I love Venn diagrams. So, I just do.

Whenever you're dealing with conflict, pull out a Venn diagram. Right?

And so, you know, the three circles.

Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country.
Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically,
that's wrong.

I am Kamala Harris. My pronouns are she, her, hers. My pronouns sitting at the table wearing a blue suit.

"We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks, because we know community banks are in the
community, and understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of
community."

"We also recognize just as it has been in the United States, for Jamaica, one of the issues that has been
presented as an issue that is economic in the way of its impact has been the pandemic. So to that end, we are
announcing today also that we will assist Jamaica in COVID recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery
efforts in Jamaica that have been essential to, I believe, what is necessary to strengthen not only the issue
of public health but also the economy."

"It's time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day."

"I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we
certainly believe that certain issues are just settled. Certain issues are just settled."