Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: More And More Americans Are Starting To Realize That January 6th
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2024 21:57:50 -0700

On 2024-08-29 07:13, AlleyCat wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Aug 2024 12:02:05 -0700,  Alan says...
>
>> Pelosi was not empowered to call out the National Guard, nor order the
>> Capitol Police to do ANYTHING.
>
> I know faggot liberals have a hard time reading, so I'll repeat this for the educationally inept.
>
> The biggest reason J6 happened was because Nancy Pelosi turned down the Capitol Police's request for the
> National Guard and then lied about it.

1. She didn't turn down the Capitol Police's request... ...because she
didn't have the power to fulfill that request. The National Guard in DC
is under the control of the executive of the US. Mean if there was a
request, it was Donald Trump who turned it down.

2. The biggest reason J6 happened is Trump invited people to a rally
("will be wild"), and told them to "fight" over and over. Literally told
them to go to the capitol.