Davin News Server

From: NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Harris's interview - a complete joke
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2024 08:53:35 -0400

On Tue, 3 Sep 2024 08:00:02 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth <noway@nowhere.com>
wrote:

>On 9/3/2024 6:32 AM, NoBody wrote:
>> On Mon, 2 Sep 2024 08:21:18 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth <noway@nowhere.com>
>> wrote:

>>> {snip}

>>> FFS pothead. We just had an extended discussion of her performance.
>>
>> Must have missed it.  Care to share your feelings in THIS thread.
>
>My earlier response to pothead:
>
>I give her an "A" for style and a "B-" for substance.

You're serious?

>She was forceful, cogent, direct, responsive, engaging and comfortable.
>All the talk about her being an empty suit of word salads who relied on
>a teleprompter was totally shattered.

She looked at the floor the entire time, didn't answer any question
with specifics, and sounded like she was reading like she had the
questions in advance and was reading the answers.

>While she was direct and cogent, she was not persuasive on why she
>shifted on fracking and decriminalizing unauthorized border crossings.
>But, that's not a weakness attributed to who she is. It's a weakness on
>the merits, similar to Trump's problems with abortion and health care.

Wow...I didn't think you were really this far gone on the ability to
analyze a speech with fairness.

Until now.