Davin News Server

From: Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Yet another stupid misstep from Kamela
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2024 12:43:34 -0400

Alan wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 2024-09-04 05:48, NoBody wrote:
>
>> Former Presidents are filmed everwhere they go.
>>
>> Why are you running away from the fact that Harris was asked to go and
>> did not?
>
> I know someone who's supporting Trump CLAIMS she was invited.

    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/biden-harris-werent-invited-arlington-abbey-gate-trump-rcna169154

    White House says Biden and Harris weren’t invited to Arlington Cemetery by
    families of service members killed during Afghanistan withdrawal
    Biden's and Harris' teams pushed back against claims from GOP Sen. Tom
    Cotton and former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard that that had been invited alongside
    Trump.

And, although I don't have a link, I did see a purported email screenshot where
it was *planned* to lie about inviting Harris and Biden.

Trump and his people broke federal law, but will suffer no consequences for it.

--
Excellent day to have a rotten day.