Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: More And More Americans Are Starting To Realize That January 6th
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2024 10:45:30 -0700

On 2024-09-04 10:16, Skeeter wrote:
> In article <vba41u$3tle0$2@dont-email.me>, nuh-uh@nope.com says...
>>
>> On 2024-09-04 09:11, Skeeter wrote:
>>> In article <vba0dm$3skbi$2@dont-email.me>, nuh-uh@nope.com says...

>>> You didn't answer the question. Why is that?
>>
>> Implicit in that question is that you're claiming she does control the
>> DC NG.
>
> You still haven't answered the question.

And I explained why.

But I get the "bullshit" that Pelosi isn't in control of the DC NG from
here (among other places):

'This authority to activate the D.C. National Guard has been delegated,
by the President, to the Secretary of Defense and further delegated to
the Secretary of the Army.  The D.C. National Guard is the only National
Guard unit, out of all of the 54 states and territories, which reports
only to the President. '

<https://dc.ng.mil/About-Us/>

>> And before I move ahead, I want you on the record explicitly.
>
> "on the record"   LOL   You live for this shit.

>>> But the left always leaves that out.

>>> He said it when you morons tried to kill him too. So what?
>>
>> So if someone says "peace" once early in a speech and follows it with
>> "fight" 17 times (I think it was 17)...
>
> So? Only you snowflakes can twist that into what it isn't.
>>
>> ...I think you can tell what they're real agenda is.
> <
> No, you tell us. With proof. Will you run now?

<https://www.c-span.org/video/?507744-1/trumps-jan-6-rally-speech>

At 3:31:55, Trump's speech begins.

At 4:42:48, Trump ends his speech. That's 1 hour and 11 minutes.

At 3:47:49 (16 minutes in) Trump says:

'I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol
building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.'

 From there to the end of his speech, he says "fight" 11 times.
Including saying this a 4:41:30:

'And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don’t fight like hell,
you’re not going to have a country anymore.'

Just 30 seconds before saying:

'So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.'

There's the speech, doofus.

Yeah: he said "peacefully"... ...once... ...early on.

And then it was all, "fight", "fight", "fight", "fight", "fight",
"fight", "fight", "fight", "fight", "fight", "fight".

How's that for proof?