Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: More And More Americans Are Starting To Realize That January 6th Wasn't An Insurrection. It Was Entrapment
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2024 13:03:01 -0500

On Tue, 3 Sep 2024 21:57:50 -0700,  Alan says...

> > The biggest reason J6 happened was because Nancy Pelosi turned down the Capitol Police's request for the
> > National Guard and then lied about it.
>
> 1. She didn't turn down the Capitol Police's request... ...because she
> didn't have the power to fulfill that request.

Doesn't matter WHAT "power" she had or not... she could have had it done.

WHO had the "power", and why didn't they DO what Trump asked for?

=====

Nancy Pelosi Says 'I Take Responsibility' For Not Having National Guard At The Capitol on Jan. 6 In Video
Shot By Her Own Daughter - MSN

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) laid blame on herself for the lack of National Guard troops at
the US Capitol Building on Jan. 6, 2021, video footage released by House Republicans on Monday showed.

As rioters stormed the seat of Congress, Pelosi, 84, fumed about the lack of "accountability" and accepted
"responsibility" for a lack of security ahead of former President Donald Trump's "Stop The Steal" rally, the
video clip - shot for an HBO documentary by the congresswoman's daughter, Alexandra Pelosi - showed.

"We have responsibility, Terry," Pelosi is heard telling her chief of staff Terri McCullough as they're
whisked away in a vehicle from the Capitol. "We did not have any accountability for what was going on there,
and we should have. This is ridiculous."

Pelosi then appeared to chide McCullough for asking her amid the chaos if they should call in the National
Guard.

"You're gonna ask me in the middle of the thing, when they've already breached the inaugural stuff, 'should
we call the Capitol Police?' I mean the National Guard. Why weren't the National Guard there to begin with?"
the former House Speaker said.

McCullough explains that 'they thought that they had sufficient resources," an answer that does not satisfy
the California Democrat.

"It's not a question of how they had ... they don't know! They clearly didn't know, and I take responsibility
for not having them just prepare for more," Pelosi declared.

The exchange was part of about 45 minutes of footage handed over recently to the GOP-controlled House
Administration oversight subcommittee, according to Politico.

A report on the riot, authored by House Republicans in 2022, found that Democratic leadership had concerns
over the "optics" of having National Guard troops present at the Capitol Building in the aftermath of the
summer 2020 "Black Lives Matter" protests.

Both the House and Senate Sergeant at Arms, as well as the chief of Capitol Police, resigned in the days
following the riot.

A spokesperson for Pelosi dismissed the video clip released by House Republicans, accusing them of attempting
to "whitewash" Jan. 6.

"Numerous independent fact-checkers have confirmed that Speaker Pelosi did not plan her own assassination,"
Aaron Bennett wrote on X. "Cherry-picked out-of-context clips don't change that."

"Three years later, House Republicans are still trying to whitewash January 6th," he added. "It's shameful,
unpatriotic and pathetic."

> The National Guard in DC
> is under the control of the executive of the US. Mean if there was a
> request, it was Donald Trump who turned it down.

He made the request you fucking idiot.

> 2. The biggest reason J6 happened is Trump invited people to a rally
> ("will be wild"), and told them to "fight" over and over. Literally told
> them to go to the capitol.

And be peaceful.

It was Ray Epps who told them to go INTO the Capitol.

HE'S the one responsible.

Clearly an FBI pant.

It was allowed to happen, JUST like the assassination attempt.

=====

FAQ: What Wray Said, And Didn't Say, At FBI Hearing - Newsnation

https://www.newsnationnow.com/politics/faq-what-wray-said-at-fbi-hearing/

Jul 13, 2023 - WERE THERE UNDERCOVER FBI AGENTS, INFORMANTS OR SOURCES IN THE CROWD ON JAN. 6TH? In his
testimony, Wray condemned far-right conspiracies that the bureau's agents were involved in the Jan. 6 attack
on the U.S. Capitol.

=====

FBI 'Ghost Buses' At Jan. 6

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2023/nov/21/clay-higgins/why-a-republicans-claim-about-ghost-buses-of-
fbi-i/

FBI Director Christopher Wray testified Nov. 15 that the agency's sources and agents were not responsible for
violence at the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

Yeah... Wray wouldn't lie... would he?

=====

FBI Director: "Not Sure" If There Were Undercover Agents On Scene On ...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/07/12/fbi_director_wray_not_sure_there_were_undercover_agents_on
_scene_on_january_6.html

Jul 12, 2023 - FBI director Chris Wray told Rep. Andy Biggs during a House Judiciary Committee hearing on
Wednesday that he's not sure whether there were undercover FBI agents in the crowd during the January 6 ...

=====

FBI Official Was Warned After Jan. 6 That Some In The Bureau Were ...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/fbi-official-was-warned-jan-6-bureau-sympathetic-capitol-
rioters-rcna52144

Oct 14, 2022 - FBI official was warned after Jan. 6 that some in the bureau were 'sympathetic' to the Capitol
rioters "There are definitely varying degrees of enthusiasm from agents across the country," a ...

And YOU want THIS to be President:
https://youtu.be/WzSBm4CaWPM

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/us-vice-president-kamala-harris-attempts-to-explain-ai-in-latest-word-
salad-gaffe-kind-of-a-fancy-thing/news-story/96539b79b23be7b45ba66db72c5fbd34

"This is the most election of our lifetime."

I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been. You know?

What can be unburdened by what has been.

There are those who are unable to see what can be.

But there are many more who are able to see what can be unburdened by what has been.

Remember Venn diagrams, those three circles? Right.

And then let's just see where they overlap.

You will not be surprised because I have constructed a Venn diagram on this.

Remember those three circles, how they overlap?

I love Venn diagrams. So, I just do.

Whenever you're dealing with conflict, pull out a Venn diagram. Right?

And so, you know, the three circles.

Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country.
Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically,
that's wrong.

I am Kamala Harris. My pronouns are she, her, hers. My pronouns sitting at the table wearing a blue suit.

"We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks, because we know community banks are in the
community, and understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of
community."

"We also recognize just as it has been in the United States, for Jamaica, one of the issues that has been
presented as an issue that is economic in the way of its impact has been the pandemic. So to that end, we are
announcing today also that we will assist Jamaica in COVID recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery
efforts in Jamaica that have been essential to, I believe, what is necessary to strengthen not only the issue
of public health but also the economy."

"It's time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day."

"I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we
certainly believe that certain issues are just settled. Certain issues are just settled."