Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Democrats FIGHT!
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2024 13:04:02 -0500

On Wed, 4 Sep 2024 10:06:06 -0700,  Alan says...

> and follows it with
> "fight" 17 times (I think it was 17)...

Democrats:

I'm wired to fight anyone...

https://youtu.be/XG5BcU1ZGiA?t=290

I promise to FIGHT every single day.

https://youtu.be/XG5BcU1ZGiA?t=265

https://youtu.be/XG5BcU1ZGiA?t=354

One, I'm a FIGHTER and I'm relentless, but I'm a FIGHTER and I'm relentless.

A FIGHTER and I'm relentless.

I will FIGHT like hell.

But the way I see it now is that we pick ourselves up and we FIGHT back.
That's what I think it's all about. We stand up and we FIGHT back. We do not
back down. We do not compromise, not today, not tomorrow, not ever. You can
either lie down, you can whimper, you can pull up in a ball, you can decide to
move to Canada, or you can stand your ground and FIGHT back. And that's what
it's about. We do FIGHT back, but we are gonna FIGHT back. We are not turning
this country over to what Donald Trump has sold. We are just not. Look, people
are upset and they're right to be upset.

Now we can whimper, we can whine, or we can FIGHT back. Me, I'm here to FIGHT
back because we will not forget. We do not want to forget. We will use that
vision to make sure that we FIGHT harder, we FIGHT tougher, and we FIGHT more
passionately for it than ever.

We still have a FIGHT on our hands. FIGHT hard for the changes Americans are
demanding. Get in the FIGHT to winning the FIGHT, to FIGHT FIGHTING these
FIGHTING. It is every tool possible to FIGHT for this change. We'll FIGHT,
we'll FIGHT, to FIGHT FIGHTING hard. It's serious about FIGHTING and FIGHT. We
gotta get our front foot and FIGHT back.

Problems, we call them out and we FIGHT back. I'm in this FIGHT. I am
FIGHTING, I am FIGHTING. Get in this FIGHT. Get in this FIGHT. Get in this
FIGHT!

And FIGHTING, we all need to be in the FIGHT. We all need to stay in the
FIGHT. We stay in this FIGHT.

We fought back. We fought back. I am not afraid of a FIGHT. I am in this
FIGHT! All the Way! You don't get what you don't FIGHT for. Our FIGHT. Our
FIGHT. We are in this FIGHT for our lives. This is the FIGHT of our lives.

But we are going to make sure that this FIGHT does not end tonight.

This is a FIGHT for our lives, the lives of our friends and family members and
neighbors. It is a FIGHT. FIGHT. And it is a FIGHT that we're going to work to
make sure continues. It's a FIGHT. It is a FIGHT. It is a FIGHT. And that's
what this FIGHT is for.

Well, I'm wired to FIGHT anyone who isn't doing their job for us. I'm John
Tester and you're damn right I approve this message.

And I'll have lots of FIGHTS ahead of us and I'm ready to stand up and keep
FIGHTING. We have to FIGHT. We're going to FIGHT. We're going to FIGHT. We
need to FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT. And we need to FIGHT. We're going to FIGHT. We
got a few more FIGHTS. We're going to take the privilege of a few more FIGHTS.
And we have the biggest FIGHT of all. I will never stop FIGHTING. I will FIGHT
like hell to FIGHT back against anyone.

We need to say loud and clear that we are ready to FIGHT.

It's a bare knuckles FIGHT.

Now they're going to have to actually FIGHT back against people.

The FIGHT has to be conducted.

It's so important that we need to FIGHT.

FIGHT that FIGHT.

We have been FIGHTING.

I was FIGHTING very hard.

Time is of the essence both in terms of the FIGHT.

I think we should be FIGHTING.

Well, I really believe we need to FIGHT.

We're simply not going to take this lying down. We're going to keep FIGHTING.

So I'm telling all my colleagues, this is the FIGHT of our lives.

https://youtu.be/XG5BcU1ZGiA?t=113

https://youtu.be/XG5BcU1ZGiA?t=354

=====

https://youtu.be/XG5BcU1ZGiA?t=109

I promise to fight every single day.
One, I'm a fighter and I'm relentless, but I'm a fighter and I'm relentless.
A fighter and I'm relentless.
I will fight like hell.
But the way I see it now is that we pick ourselves up and we fight back.
That's what I think it's all about.
We stand up and we fight back.
We do not back down.
We do not compromise.
Not today, not tomorrow, not ever.
You can either lie down.
You can whimper, you can pull up at a ball, you can decide to move to Canada, or you can stand your ground
and fight back.
And that's what it's about.
We do fight back, but we are gonna fight back.
We are not turning this country over to what Donald Trump has sold.
We are just not.
Look, people are upset and they're right to be upset.
Now we can whimper, we can whine, or we can fight back.
Look at me, I'm here to fight back.
Because we will not forget.
We do not want to forget.
We will use that vision to make sure that we fight harder, we fight tougher, and we fight more passionately
for than ever.
We still have a fight on our hands.
Fight hard for the changes Americans are demanding.
Get in the fight to winning the fight, to fight fighting.
He's fighting.
We'll use every tool possible to fight for this change.
We'll fight, we'll fight, to fight fighting hard.
Serious about fighting and fight.
We gotta get on our front foot and fight back.
Problems, we call them out and we fight back.
I'm in this fight.
I am fighting, I am fighting.
Get in this fight.
Get in this fight..
Get in this fight! And fighting, we all need to be in the fight.
We all need to stay in the fight.
We stay in this fight.
We fought back.
I am not afraid of a fight.
I am in this fight! Way! You don't get what you don't fight for.
[...]
This is the fight of our life.
Whose side are you on? Who are you fighting for? They're fighting, but I'm fighting.
We're both fighting.
We will fight back.
We're not going to just take this line down.
I'm just going to keep the fight up.
What we have to do right now is fight as hard as we can.
We have to rise up and fight back.
And so we're going to fight and we're going to continue to fight.
I am going to be fighting, fighting like hell.
We keep fighting, fighting, fighting, or we kept fighting and we did.
So we're going to keep fighting.
We have to be fighting every single day.
We have to fight back and we have no choice but to do that.
I think we're doing the right thing to do that.
Fighting.
And I'm fighting.
Our job right now is to fight.
It's really important I'm going to keep fighting.
I'm asking for the support of people across the country to fight back.
And you've got to be fierce in fighting.
Keep fighting.
Brown have been fighting.
I've told President Biden I will fight like mad.
I'll tell you what, now more than ever we have to fight like hell.
We have these battles on the floor of the Senate.
I'm going to go down and battle and I'm going to be down there on the floor But we Democrats are fighting as
hard as we can.
Democrats are fighting as hard as we can.
Credit it in any way but we're fighting back.
What we've got to do is fight in Congress, fight in the courts, fight in the streets, fight online, fight at
the ballot box.
Fighting and pushing around the clock, fighting, continue to be brave and be strong and keep fighting.
We're getting people engaged in the fight.
We're fighting.
We've got to keep fighting and keep focused, continue to fight.
Fight.
This is going to be a fight.
We'll also fight him and challenge him in every way that we can in the Congress, in the courts, and in the
streets.
To continue fighting, we each have an important role to play in fighting.
In this fight like so many before it, it has been a fight.
The American people are going to have to fight.
And about the importance of fighting.
I will always fight, fighting.
But we always must fight.
Joe Biden has a deep, deep-seated commitment to fight and to fight.
And about the importance of fighting..

And YOU want THIS to be President:
https://youtu.be/WzSBm4CaWPM

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/us-vice-president-kamala-harris-attempts-to-explain-ai-in-latest-word-
salad-gaffe-kind-of-a-fancy-thing/news-story/96539b79b23be7b45ba66db72c5fbd34

"This is the most election of our lifetime."

I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been. You know?

What can be unburdened by what has been.

There are those who are unable to see what can be.

But there are many more who are able to see what can be unburdened by what has been.

Remember Venn diagrams, those three circles? Right.

And then let's just see where they overlap.

You will not be surprised because I have constructed a Venn diagram on this.

Remember those three circles, how they overlap?

I love Venn diagrams. So, I just do.

Whenever you're dealing with conflict, pull out a Venn diagram. Right?

And so, you know, the three circles.

Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country.
Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically,
that's wrong.

I am Kamala Harris. My pronouns are she, her, hers. My pronouns sitting at the table wearing a blue suit.

"We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks, because we know community banks are in the
community, and understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of
community."

"We also recognize just as it has been in the United States, for Jamaica, one of the issues that has been
presented as an issue that is economic in the way of its impact has been the pandemic. So to that end, we are
announcing today also that we will assist Jamaica in COVID recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery
efforts in Jamaica that have been essential to, I believe, what is necessary to strengthen not only the issue
of public health but also the economy."

"It's time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day."

"I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we
certainly believe that certain issues are just settled. Certain issues are just settled."