Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: The World's #1 #Climate Scam Fraudster - Michael E Mann - Predicted A Record 33 Named Storms
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2024 13:12:24 -0500

On Tue, 3 Sep 2024 21:58:23 -0700,  Alan says...

> On 2024-08-29 09:29, AlleyCat wrote:
> >
> > The world's #1 #ClimateScam fraudster - @MichaelEMann - predicted a record 33 named storms.
>
> In April, and only if certain conditions were met.

What are those conditions?

Was the Arctic ice-free this summer?

Nope.

THAT condition was never met, and that's ALL that counts, pussy-1.

The UN Makes it Official: Global Warming Hysteria Is All About Redistributing Wealth

UN IPCC Official Admits "We Redistribute World's Wealth By Climate Policy"

Global Study Reveals Wealth Redistribution From Blue-Carbon Ecosystems

Failed Climate Policies Are About Wealth Redistribution

"We Redistribute De Facto The World's Wealth By Climate Policy."

How Global Warming Has Made The Rich Richer

The U.N.'s Global Warming War On Capitalism: An Important History Lesson

The Doha Wealth Redistribution Process Moves On

UN Official Admits That Climate Change Used As A Ruse To Control The World's Economy

"Unequal Distribution of Wealth and Power" Causes Climate Change

U.N. Official Reveals Real Reason Behind Warming Scare

Another Climate Alarmist Admits Real Motive Behind Warming Scare

United Nations Official Admits the Purpose of the Global Warming Hoax is to Destroy Capitalism