Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: LOL... Gay Cuntnadian Thinks No One Measured Sea Ice Extent Before Satellites
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2024 13:37:06 -0500

On Wed, 4 Sep 2024 10:53:58 -0700,  Alan says...

> On 2024-09-04 10:50, AlleyCat wrote:

> >> Is that a "yes"?
> >
> > I'll take THAT as a "yes".
>
> Why are you so afraid to answer a simple question, Pussey?

Look who's fucking talking.

I'll answer your question when you refute the FACT that Arctic Sea Ice has rebounded, AFTER the downward
trend, which NEVER shows what ice is doing in REAL time.

You can have a downward trend for 20 years and THEN an upward trend of the exact same rate for 19, and there
would STILL be a "downward" trend for those 39 years.

How fucking dishonest and contrived.

THAT'S what pussies like you hide behind. You say the trend is still downward, but the latest data shows it's
going up, but the child in you still screeches, NOOOOO... over that 39 year period, it still shows a downward
trend!!"

Disingenuous little faggot... you never think I know what you're doing.

I get it right, every time, and that's what bothers you most... I know all your childish bullshit antics,
which are disingenuous at best.

Poor narcissists. They're so fucking wrapped up inside themselves, that they can't see how fucking
transparent they really are.

============================================================================================================

Why Do People With Narcissistic Personality Disorder Play Games?

At times, it may appear that the goal of someone living with NPD is to get their needs met, which may involve
other people who consciously and unconsciously help them achieve that end, says Dena DiNardo, PhD, a clinical
psychologist in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

"These 'games' are strategic manipulations," she adds. "Often, they're completely unconscious. People having
trouble with this level of narcissism are usually in such deep pain that their ability to empathetically
connect with the pain of others is low."

What games do people with narcissistic personality disorder play?

Those who live with NPD often HAVE LOW SELF-ESTEEM.

As a result, many games they play may revolve around maintaining a sense of control, so they don't have to be
confronted with the shame that they may feel inside.

This is why Ski Bunny can't post his own shit.

"People with narcissistic personality disorder tend to use strategies to gain power and control over the
individual in order to assert superiority and/or dominance over them," says Rahmah Albugami, a licensed
professional counselor in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. "In this way, they get their needs met TO BOOST THEIR
EGOS, VALUE, AND SELF-ESTEEM."

Poor Ski Bunny. :-(

Some common games someone with narcissistic personality disorder might engage in include:

 blame shifting
 deception
 gaslighting
 ghosting
 playing the victim
 projection

While these games may be common for someone with NPD, not everyone who plays them will have this condition or
another personality disorder.

How can you recognize when games are being played?

Becoming more familiar with these games may help you spot them in action and set appropriate personal
boundaries.

Gaslighting:

Gaslighting refers to denying the truth of a situation as you saw or heard it, which can confuse your sense
of reality. They may be trying to avoid getting caught for something by turning it back around on you.

"One of the most common things to look out for are if you're constantly questioning yourself," says Albugami.

Revenge:

Having a fragile sense of self is not uncommon for someone with NPD.

If you call them out on their behaviors, it may create a narcissistic rage or injury. Rather than sit with
the difficult emotion and self-reflect, they may instead externalize the agony they feel in the form of
revenge.