Davin News Server

From: Skeeter <skeeterweed@photonmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: More And More Americans Are Starting To Realize That January 6th Wasn't An Insurrection. It Was Entrapment
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2024 14:36:30 -0600

In article <vba6bq$3tle0$5@dont-email.me>, nuh-uh@nope.com says...

> On 2024-09-04 10:16, Skeeter wrote:

> >> Implicit in that question is that you're claiming she does control the
> >> DC NG.
> >
> > You still haven't answered the question.
>
> And I explained why.
>
> But I get the "bullshit" that Pelosi isn't in control of the DC NG from
> here (among other places):
>
> 'This authority to activate the D.C. National Guard has been delegated,
> by the President, to the Secretary of Defense and further delegated to
> the Secretary of the Army.  The D.C. National Guard is the only National
> Guard unit, out of all of the 54 states and territories, which reports
> only to the President. '
>
> <https://dc.ng.mil/About-Us/>
>

> >> And before I move ahead, I want you on the record explicitly.
> >
> > "on the record"   LOL   You live for this shit.

> >> So if someone says "peace" once early in a speech and follows it with
> >> "fight" 17 times (I think it was 17)...
> >
> > So? Only you snowflakes can twist that into what it isn't.
> >>
> >> ...I think you can tell what they're real agenda is.
> > <
> > No, you tell us. With proof. Will you run now?
>
> <https://www.c-span.org/video/?507744-1/trumps-jan-6-rally-speech>
>
> At 3:31:55, Trump's speech begins.
>
> At 4:42:48, Trump ends his speech. That's 1 hour and 11 minutes.
>
> At 3:47:49 (16 minutes in) Trump says:
>
> 'I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol
> building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.'
>
>  From there to the end of his speech, he says "fight" 11 times.
> Including saying this a 4:41:30:
>
> 'And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don?t fight like hell,
> you?re not going to have a country anymore.'
>
> Just 30 seconds before saying:
>
> 'So we?re going to, we?re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.'
>
> There's the speech, doofus.
>
> Yeah: he said "peacefully"... ...once... ...early on.
>
> And then it was all, "fight", "fight", "fight", "fight", "fight",
> "fight", "fight", "fight", "fight", "fight", "fight".
>
> How's that for proof?

It doesn't prove he incited anything.

I promise to FIGHT every single day.

https://youtu.be/XG5BcU1ZGiA?t=265

https://youtu.be/XG5BcU1ZGiA?t=354

One, I'm a FIGHTER and I'm relentless, but I'm a FIGHTER and I'm
relentless.

A FIGHTER and I'm relentless.

I will FIGHT like hell.

But the way I see it now is that we pick ourselves up and we FIGHT back.
That's what I think it's all about. We stand up and we FIGHT back. We do
not
back down. We do not compromise, not today, not tomorrow, not ever. You
can
either lie down, you can whimper, you can pull up in a ball, you can
decide to
move to Canada, or you can stand your ground and FIGHT back. And that's
what
it's about. We do FIGHT back, but we are gonna FIGHT back. We are not
turning
this country over to what Donald Trump has sold. We are just not. Look,
people
are upset and they're right to be upset.

Now we can whimper, we can whine, or we can FIGHT back. Me, I'm here to
FIGHT
back because we will not forget. We do not want to forget. We will use
that
vision to make sure that we FIGHT harder, we FIGHT tougher, and we FIGHT
more
passionately for it than ever.

We still have a FIGHT on our hands. FIGHT hard for the changes Americans
are
demanding. Get in the FIGHT to winning the FIGHT, to FIGHT FIGHTING
these
FIGHTING. It is every tool possible to FIGHT for this change. We'll
FIGHT,
we'll FIGHT, to FIGHT FIGHTING hard. It's serious about FIGHTING and
FIGHT. We
gotta get our front foot and FIGHT back.

Problems, we call them out and we FIGHT back. I'm in this FIGHT. I am
FIGHTING, I am FIGHTING. Get in this FIGHT. Get in this FIGHT. Get in
this
FIGHT!

And FIGHTING, we all need to be in the FIGHT. We all need to stay in the
FIGHT. We stay in this FIGHT.

We fought back. We fought back. I am not afraid of a FIGHT. I am in this
FIGHT! All the Way! You don't get what you don't FIGHT for. Our FIGHT.
Our
FIGHT. We are in this FIGHT for our lives. This is the FIGHT of our
lives.

But we are going to make sure that this FIGHT does not end tonight.

This is a FIGHT for our lives, the lives of our friends and family
members and
neighbors. It is a FIGHT. FIGHT. And it is a FIGHT that we're going to
work to
make sure continues. It's a FIGHT. It is a FIGHT. It is a FIGHT. And
that's
what this FIGHT is for.

Well, I'm wired to FIGHT anyone who isn't doing their job for us. I'm
John
Tester and you're damn right I approve this message.

And I'll have lots of FIGHTS ahead of us and I'm ready to stand up and
keep
FIGHTING. We have to FIGHT. We're going to FIGHT. We're going to FIGHT.
We
need to FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT. And we need to FIGHT. We're going to FIGHT.
We
got a few more FIGHTS. We're going to take the privilege of a few more
FIGHTS.
And we have the biggest FIGHT of all. I will never stop FIGHTING. I will
FIGHT
like hell to FIGHT back against anyone.

We need to say loud and clear that we are ready to FIGHT.

It's a bare knuckles FIGHT.

Now they're going to have to actually FIGHT back against people.

The FIGHT has to be conducted.

It's so important that we need to FIGHT.

FIGHT that FIGHT.

We have been FIGHTING.

I was FIGHTING very hard.

Time is of the essence both in terms of the FIGHT.

I think we should be FIGHTING.

Well, I really believe we need to FIGHT.

We're simply not going to take this lying down. We're going to keep
FIGHTING.

So I'm telling all my colleagues, this is the FIGHT of our lives.

https://youtu.be/XG5BcU1ZGiA?t=113

https://youtu.be/XG5BcU1ZGiA?t=354

=====

https://youtu.be/XG5BcU1ZGiA?t=109

I promise to fight every single day.
One, I'm a fighter and I'm relentless, but I'm a fighter and I'm
relentless.
A fighter and I'm relentless.
I will fight like hell.
But the way I see it now is that we pick ourselves up and we fight back.
That's what I think it's all about.
We stand up and we fight back.
We do not back down.
We do not compromise.
Not today, not tomorrow, not ever.
You can either lie down.
You can whimper, you can pull up at a ball, you can decide to move to
Canada, or you can stand your ground
and fight back.
And that's what it's about.
We do fight back, but we are gonna fight back.
We are not turning this country over to what Donald Trump has sold.
We are just not.
Look, people are upset and they're right to be upset.
Now we can whimper, we can whine, or we can fight back.
Look at me, I'm here to fight back.
Because we will not forget.
We do not want to forget.
We will use that vision to make sure that we fight harder, we fight
tougher, and we fight more passionately
for than ever.
We still have a fight on our hands.
Fight hard for the changes Americans are demanding.
Get in the fight to winning the fight, to fight fighting.
He's fighting.
We'll use every tool possible to fight for this change.
We'll fight, we'll fight, to fight fighting hard.
Serious about fighting and fight.
We gotta get on our front foot and fight back.
Problems, we call them out and we fight back.
I'm in this fight.
I am fighting, I am fighting.
Get in this fight.
Get in this fight..
Get in this fight! And fighting, we all need to be in the fight.
We all need to stay in the fight.
We stay in this fight.
We fought back.
I am not afraid of a fight.
I am in this fight! Way! You don't get what you don't fight for.
[...]
This is the fight of our life.
Whose side are you on? Who are you fighting for? They're fighting, but
I'm fighting.
We're both fighting.
We will fight back.
We're not going to just take this line down.
I'm just going to keep the fight up.
What we have to do right now is fight as hard as we can.
We have to rise up and fight back.
And so we're going to fight and we're going to continue to fight.
I am going to be fighting, fighting like hell.
We keep fighting, fighting, fighting, or we kept fighting and we did.
So we're going to keep fighting.
We have to be fighting every single day.
We have to fight back and we have no choice but to do that.
I think we're doing the right thing to do that.
Fighting.
And I'm fighting.
Our job right now is to fight.
It's really important I'm going to keep fighting.
I'm asking for the support of people across the country to fight back.
And you've got to be fierce in fighting.
Keep fighting.
Brown have been fighting.
I've told President Biden I will fight like mad.
I'll tell you what, now more than ever we have to fight like hell.
We have these battles on the floor of the Senate.
I'm going to go down and battle and I'm going to be down there on the
floor But we Democrats are fighting as
hard as we can.
Democrats are fighting as hard as we can.
Credit it in any way but we're fighting back.
What we've got to do is fight in Congress, fight in the courts, fight in
the streets, fight online, fight at
the ballot box.
Fighting and pushing around the clock, fighting, continue to be brave
and be strong and keep fighting.
We're getting people engaged in the fight.
We're fighting.
We've got to keep fighting and keep focused, continue to fight.
Fight.
This is going to be a fight.
We'll also fight him and challenge him in every way that we can in the
Congress, in the courts, and in the
streets.
To continue fighting, we each have an important role to play in
fighting.
In this fight like so many before it, it has been a fight.
The American people are going to have to fight.
And about the importance of fighting.
I will always fight, fighting.
But we always must fight.
Joe Biden has a deep, deep-seated commitment to fight and to fight.
And about the importance of fighting..