Davin News Server

From: Skeeter <skeeterweed@photonmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: More And More Americans Are Starting To Realize That January 6th Wasn't An Insurrection. It Was Entrapment
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2024 18:50:55 -0600

In article <vbas14$17jj$1@dont-email.me>, nuh-uh@nope.com says...

> On 2024-09-04 16:52, Skeeter wrote:

> >> I covered that specifically in an earlier post.
> >
> > But you left it out of what you said he said.
>
> Because I'd covered it earlier.

Was that the MSM excuse?

> You denied that he told them to fight.

I didn't deny anything.

> You denied that he told them where to go TO fight.

You are black and white only aren't you?

> And you base that all on the fact that he said "peacefully"...
>
> ...once.

Who's counting? Oh YOU are.

> >> He said it 16 minutes into an hour and 11 minute speech.
> >
> > He did say it.
>
> I never denied he said it.

But you didn't include it in your words you said he spoke.

> >> After which he said "fight" 11 times.
> >
> > So? How do you think we won this country? to avoid the issue.
>
> So you agree he wanted people to fight.

Did I say that? No, YOU did.

> Good.
>
> Progress for you, Doofus.

Not my fault you have to spin to avoid the issue.

> >> Ending with what I just quoted.
> >>
> >> "peacefully" once.
> >>
> >> "fight" TWENTY times in total.
> >
> > So? You poor snowflakes sure do live for the negative.
>
> The facts are:
>
> He told them to fight...

Did they fight after he told them to fight after your pricks tried to
kill him.

> ...only 30 seconds before telling them where to go to fight...
>
> ...and they then went and fought.

No, it was a protest gone bad. But a poor girl did get murdered.