Davin News Server

From: JTEM <jtem01@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Unending EV Disaster - Episode 3,981
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2024 23:25:58 -0400

  AlleyCat wrote:

> Thanks for letting me know that they're not selling.

Cars aren't selling. Period. They managed to hide an economic
collapse in plain sight!

Ford was selling like 1 million F Series pickups a year. They
have sold fewer than 400k this year so far. Chrysler is down
to a single car, and they're talking about ending the name
entirely. The new Dodge Hornet has a what, two year supply on
the lots? Buick is supposed to go belly up:

https://finance.alot.com/business/automotive-companies-on-the-brink-of-bankruptcy--20599

Mostly the auto makers just don't give a fuck. They refuse to
sell the cars people want, and even though costs are plummeting
the prices are obscene.

I've said since before 2020:  EVs do one thing and one thing
only, and that's price people out of cars.

This is it. This is "The Future" Obama planned for when he
ordered over 100,000 American into the unemployment lines, forcing
the closings of independent auto dealerships.

Google it. This was like 14 years ago!  In plain sight, and splayed
across the headlines, our treasonous "Leaders" had already decided
that the worthless "Bottom" 80% wouldn't be able to own cars, that
cars were too good for us...

And now it's here. The future they never hid from us is here.

--
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5