Davin News Server

From: JTEM <jtem01@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Unending EV disaster - Episode 3,982
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2024 23:39:08 -0400

  AlleyCat wrote:

> "The company will now cut the share of its total capital spending dedicated to EVs from 40% to 30%, and take
> a writedown of at least $400 million on manufacturing hardware it already built."

U.S. infrastructure can't swap-out all the gasoline cars for
EVs. It can't handle a 50% swap... the grid is over taxed as
it is.

    ....nuclear fuel stays deadly for longer than our species
has existed, longer than our genus that gave rise to our
species, but it's safe and natural gas is not?

We export TRILLIONS of cubic feet of natural gas every day,
at bargain prices, to ungrateful so-called "Allies." Tell them
to make peace with Russia and Iran, the two top suppliers, and
let us burn it as a motor fuel. We don't even have to pay people
to by NG cars!

PEOPLE WANT TO DO THE RIGHT THING!

The vast majority of people aren't selfish cucks. They actually
want to do the right thing, "Save the planet." Give them quick,
easy, affordable options and they will thank you for them.

All we need to do is mandate NG pumps at every gas stations.

NG engines already exist, off the shelf. The exceed all the
environmental regulations, by far. We could have done it YEARS
ago. But nobody will even allow it as a subject of debate...

--
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5