Davin News Server

From: pothead <pothead@snakebite.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Unending EV Disaster - Episode 3,981
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2024 12:15:09 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-09-05, JTEM <jtem01@gmail.com> wrote:
>   AlleyCat wrote:
>
>> Thanks for letting me know that they're not selling.
>
> Cars aren't selling. Period. They managed to hide an economic
> collapse in plain sight!
>
> Ford was selling like 1 million F Series pickups a year. They
> have sold fewer than 400k this year so far. Chrysler is down
> to a single car, and they're talking about ending the name
> entirely. The new Dodge Hornet has a what, two year supply on
> the lots? Buick is supposed to go belly up:
>
> https://finance.alot.com/business/automotive-companies-on-the-brink-of-bankruptcy--20599
>
> Mostly the auto makers just don't give a fuck. They refuse to
> sell the cars people want, and even though costs are plummeting
> the prices are obscene.

True.
People don't have the money and are unsure of the EV vs ICE marketing and long term support.

> I've said since before 2020:  EVs do one thing and one thing
> only, and that's price people out of cars.

They are disposable cars. Where I live certain models are impossible to insure due to high cost of
repair and parts.
The only ones I see locally are mostly Tesla.

> This is it. This is "The Future" Obama planned for when he
> ordered over 100,000 American into the unemployment lines, forcing
> the closings of independent auto dealerships.

That was a disaster.

> Google it. This was like 14 years ago!  In plain sight, and splayed
> across the headlines, our treasonous "Leaders" had already decided
> that the worthless "Bottom" 80% wouldn't be able to own cars, that
> cars were too good for us...

Control of the population is the goal.
It always has been.

> And now it's here. The future they never hid from us is here.

This greeniac crap is a huge part of it.
Masquerade control of the masses behind a green new deal and the sheep will gladly sacrifice and
fall in line.

They are fools.

--
pothead