Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Reminder: Kamala Harris Is Our Border Czar
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2024 13:07:36 -0500

Orrin:

I've now posted, is the deaths of 854 people killed or allegedly killed by an illegal. There have been 1000's
of these preventable deaths over the years but MSM doesn't report them. That's why I ask people to repost and
inform people of these preventable deaths.

Open borders = preventable deaths. To Democrats they're just collateral damage.

Please repost so Hailee isn't forgotten and inform people of her preventable death.

I'm not selling anything, I'm not writing a book, making a documentary, etc. There's nothing in this for me.
I see what's happening to our country and I'm trying to do something about it. I ask you to repost because
MSM doesn't report these preventable deaths and people should know about them.

When I began posting these preventable deaths in 2018 I noticed that when the media rarely reported these
preventable deaths they always showed a photo of the killer. I try and post a photo of the victim so you can
see these preventable deaths were real people with real stories, with real children and families that had
their lives taken from them by someone that was illegally in our country.

#854 - The death of 21 yr old Hailee York in 2021 could've been prevented. An illegal tried to beat a red
light and hit the car in which Hailee and her close friend, 21 yr old Ashlyn Hanzon

(#853), were in. A third person in the car was injured. Some media described the illegal as an undocumented
citizen. He was sentenced to three consecutive terms of zero to five years in prison - one sentence for each
of the three.

Hailee finished three years at BYU and had three remaining semesters before graduation. She was a peacemaker
and always tried to be kind and thoughtful. She wanted everyone to be happy and get along. She was smart,
witty, talented and fun.

Hailee developed her wonderful musical talents playing piano and singing in choirs. She often sang in solo or
small group performances.

She was involved in her church's youth programs. Hailee loved adventure - road trips with friends, camping
trips, backpacking, cliff-jumping, kayaking, hiking, or whatever else came up.

She would take on any physical challenge her dad thought tried. She figured if he could do it, so could she,
and she did.

Call your Senators and House member at 202-224-3121 and demand the border be closed and illegal immigration
be stopped. If you do nothing, aren't you part of the problem?

And YOU want THIS to be President:
https://youtu.be/WzSBm4CaWPM

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/us-vice-president-kamala-harris-attempts-to-explain-ai-in-latest-word-
salad-gaffe-kind-of-a-fancy-thing/news-story/96539b79b23be7b45ba66db72c5fbd34

"This is the most election of our lifetime."

I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been. You know?

What can be unburdened by what has been.

There are those who are unable to see what can be.

But there are many more who are able to see what can be unburdened by what has been.

Remember Venn diagrams, those three circles? Right.

And then let's just see where they overlap.

You will not be surprised because I have constructed a Venn diagram on this.

Remember those three circles, how they overlap?

I love Venn diagrams. So, I just do.

Whenever you're dealing with conflict, pull out a Venn diagram. Right?

And so, you know, the three circles.

Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country.
Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically,
that's wrong.

I am Kamala Harris. My pronouns are she, her, hers. My pronouns sitting at the table wearing a blue suit.

"We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks, because we know community banks are in the
community, and understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of
community."

"We also recognize just as it has been in the United States, for Jamaica, one of the issues that has been
presented as an issue that is economic in the way of its impact has been the pandemic. So to that end, we are
announcing today also that we will assist Jamaica in COVID recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery
efforts in Jamaica that have been essential to, I believe, what is necessary to strengthen not only the issue
of public health but also the economy."

"It's time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day."

"I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we
certainly believe that certain issues are just settled. Certain issues are just settled."