Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: LOL... Mea Culpa! - But! Read It Again, Moron. Why Can't Liberals Comprehend The Written Word?
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2024 08:24:52 -0500

On Thu, 5 Sep 2024 14:25:27 -0700,  Alan says...

> >> Liar.
> >>
> >> You don't accept anything that falls out of line with
> >> your precious "CO2" narrative... the Greta Gospels.
> >>
> >> You accept without question. Doubt is death. Obedience
> >> is life.
> >>
> >> There was literally no reason for you to investigate,
> >> because you're incapable of questioning the status quo.
> >
> > While I agree with most everything you say, especially if it's about Ski Bunny... the first URL you posted
> > was truncated and didn't lead to anything.
>
> The link I clicked on was in a post by YOU, Pussey.

Yes, but you replied to JTEM, NOT me, throwing me off...

"I click the link provided and just told you what I got." (you click link? What are you... Japanese?)

 ... and since I've set up my newsreader to delete articles older than a day, and since that "day" sometimes
falls into a set hour, (I think it's midnight)... it seemed as though JTEM posted the URL and you were
replying to that.

Anyways... for the millionth time.

MANY articles I post are re-posts from other "authors" on other media platforms.

I described to JTEM, EXACTLY what **I** did, not him. I usually DO proofread, but I didn't click on the link
myself, to make sure it was valid. Mea culpa. Mea culpa. Mea culpa.

TWITTER, as usual, truncated the URL (seen below), but I should have clicked to make sure it was a valid
link. Mea culpa. Mea culpa. Mea culpa.

USUALLY, when I copy, the URL gets copied "in full", so I don't know what happened this time.

I'm copying and pasting again:

Net Zero Watch
@NetZeroWatch

4 Sep
Volvo has ditched plans to sell only electric cars by 2030 amid waning demand for battery powered vehicles.

Another big manufacturer ditching EV plans. #CostOfNetZero

https://telegraph.co.uk/business/2024/09/04/ftse-100-markets-latest-news-state-pension-rise/...

SHIT! Now, I don't know WHAT happened, unless one of my macros truncated the URL. :-)

Sorry.

Mea culpa. Mea culpa. Mea culpa.

OK... I figgered it out. It wasn't a macro... it was one of the browsers I use. ( I use three, for different
purposes)

You can see the last browser truncated the URL.

https://i.imgur.com/4AyzRpL.jpg

I'll try not to let that happen again. Wouldn't want to deprive myself of making you look stupid... again.

It does NOT matter what else you found in the article... THIS statement is true:

"Volvo has ditched plans to sell ONLY electric cars by 2030 amid waning demand for battery powered vehicles."

(did you miss the "only" part?)

Again... the statement MIGHT be a conglomeration of more than one statements, but you only need to read the
article and find that out. Whatever ELSE you find is irrelevant, unless it refutes the original point.

Your...

'Volvo is now aiming for between 90pc and 100pc of cars sold to be fully electric or plug-in hybrid models by
the end of the decade.'

So they're not "ditching EV plans"... ...just modifying them.

... is irrelevant, because it doesn't refute the point, that "Volvo has ditched plans to sell ONLY electric
cars by 2030 amid waning demand for battery powered vehicles."

No where and no one said they were ditching ALL EVs, idiot.   NO ONE.

We'll assume, as usual, that you can't read for comprehension, because it seems you missed the "only" part of
that statement.

Read it again, moron.

Why can't liberals comprehend the written word?

I Really Need To Know... Why Can't Liberals Comprehend The Written Word, If The "Meaning" Is In The First and
ONLY Fucking Sentence? (see what I did there?)

On Fri, 16 Jun 2023 21:45:11 -0700,  Alan says...

> Then explain what you DID mean.

Naaaah... but I will let you read this again.

Net Zero Watch
@NetZeroWatch
4 Sep

Volvo has ditched plans to sell ONLY electric cars by 2030 amid waning demand for battery powered vehicles.

Another big manufacturer ditching EV plans. #CostOfNetZero

https://telegraph.co.uk/business/2024/09/04/ftse-100-markets-latest-news-state-pension-rise

Dipshit.