Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Climate Scam Momentum Update: Episode 2,654
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2024 08:24:55 -0500

On Thu, 5 Sep 2024 14:24:24 -0700,  Alan says...

> On 2024-09-05 12:24, JTEM wrote:
> >   Alan wrote:
> >
> >> I click the link provided and
> >
> > Liar.
> >
> > You don't accept anything that falls out of line with
> > your precious "CO2" narrative... the Greta Gospels.
> >
> > You accept without question. Doubt is death. Obedience
> > is life.
> >
> > There was literally no reason for you to investigate,
> > because you're incapable of questioning the status quo.
>
> I don't lie.
>
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xlo20AiBn4Fre6r5EcJGemkqeVOv3cte/view?usp=share_link>
>
> I clicked on the link.
>
> And I got a "404 ? Sorry, page not found"

If you had used up TWO seconds of your precious time it would have taken to copy and paste a few words used,
you wouldn't have had to feign ignorance, like the child you are.

JUST because you couldn't get the webpage from clicking on the link, don't think for those two seconds, that
we don't know that you looked it up AND found what I was talking about, because we know you did...

... and THAT'S why you came up with that bullshit "And now we know what you left out."

There was NOTHING "left out", because the statement stands on it's own, and THAT'S what you hate... not being
able to refute what I post... so, you focus on something else you only THINK helps you make a counter-point.

There IS no counterpoint. This statement stands on its own:  "Volvo has ditched plans to sell ONLY electric
cars by 2030..."

Those words, ALONE, brought MANY articles that explained EXACTLY what was said in the original article, AND
included was the original tweet.

https://i.imgur.com/StyVGrm.png

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22Volvo+has+ditched+plans+to+sell+only+electric+cars+by+2030

https://i.imgur.com/StyVGrm.png

Take your childish bullshit outside to your sandbox, Alwan. Everyone KNOWS what you're doing, and it does NOT
work.

You are NOT the smartest nerd here. And you DAMN sho ain't the smartest jock, Ms. Ski Bunny and Field Hockey
player.

[giggle]

If you were soooo fucking smart, you'd refute my "claims" and statements, but noooo... you HAVE to go off on
an irrelevant tangent.

And yes, what was "left out", IS irrelevant, because the point is "Volvo has ditched plans to sell ONLY
electric cars by 2030...", and NOT this.

'Volvo is now aiming for between 90pc and 100pc of cars sold to be fully
electric or plug-in hybrid models by the end of the decade.'

So they're not "ditching EV plans"...

...just modifying them.

Look again, moron.

https://i.imgur.com/4AyzRpL.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/StyVGrm.png

You KNOW it's THE topic and point, when they put "ONLY" in the fucking title... stupid.

=====

Volvo Plans To Sell ONLY Electric Cars By 2030 - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/02/business/volvo-electric-cars.html

Volkswagen will begin selling its ID.4 electric S.U.V. in the United States this year for about $40,000,
before subtracting a federal tax credit of up to $7,500. "They are all thinking pure ...

=====

Welp... THAT'S moot now!

=====

Volvo Cars Ditches Pledge To Sell ONLY Electric Cars By 2030

https://www.ft.com/content/7d4d392c-e676-4eb8-84a6-1665b44d0ec8

2 days ago - Simply sign up to the Electric vehicles myFT Digest -- delivered directly to your inbox. Volvo
Cars has abandoned its ambitious target to sell only electric cars by 2030 amid a global slowdown in ...

=====

Volvo Cars Abandons 2030 EV-ONLY Target | Reuters

https://www.reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/volvo-cars-scales-back-electric-vehicle-ambition-2024-
09-04/

2 days ago - Volvo Cars sells a mix of electric and hybrid cars, and had until now remained steadfastly
committed to its plans to only sell fully electric cars by 2030 even as its rivals began scaling back ...

=====

Volvo Gives Up Plan To Sell ONLY Evs By 2030 - BBC

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c3ejye39434o

1 day ago - Volvo now expects at least 90% of its output to be made up of both electric cars and plug-in
hybrids by 2030. The Swedish company may also sell a small number of so-called mild hybrids, which are ...

=====

Sweden's Volvo Cars Scraps Plan To Sell ONLY Electric Vehicles By 2030

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/09/04/swedens-volvo-cars-scraps-plan-to-only-sell-electric-vehicles-by-2030.html

2 days ago - The announcement means Volvo Cars follows in the footsteps of other industry players in scaling
back its EV ambitions.

=====

Volvo Scraps Plan To Sell ONLY Electric Cars By 2030 - Fast Company

https://www.fastcompany.com/91184311/volvo-scraps-plan-sell-only-electric-cars-2030

2 days ago - Volvo Cars said in the statement that by 2030 it now aimed for between 90% and 100% of cars sold
to be fully electric or plug-in hybrid models, while up to 10% would be so-called mild hybrids ...

=====

Volvo Ditches Pledge To Sell ONLY Electric Cars By 2030

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/2024/09/05/volvo-ditches-pledge-to-sell-only-electric-cars-by-2030/

1 day ago - Volvo Cars has abandoned its ambitious target to sell only electric cars by 2030 amid a global
slowdown in growth for battery-powered vehicles. The Geely-owned Swedish group had been the first ...

=====

Volvo Backtracks On Its 100% EV Pledge: Here's What To Expect - Electrek

https://electrek.co/2024/09/04/volvo-backtracks-100-ev-pledge/

2 days ago - The plan was to sell ONLY fully electric cars while phasing out "any car in its global portfolio
with an internal combustion engine, including hybrids." ... Volvo walks back 100% EV pledge by ...

=====

Volvo Won't Be All-Electric By 2030, 90% Of Cars To Have A Plug

https://www.greencarreports.com/news/1144360_volvo-won-t-be-all-electric-by-2030-90-of-cars-to-have-a-plug

2 days ago - Joel Feder September 4, 2024 Comment Now! Like other automakers, Volvo's walking back its plan
to only sell electric cars by 2030. On Wednesday, in Sweden at the debut of the 2025.5 XC90 the ...