Davin News Server

From: Dhu on Gate <campbell@neotext.ca>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,can.politics,alt.politics
Subject: Re: The Trends Shows It - Earth Is MUCH Colder Now Than Before
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2024 16:30:04 -0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 5 Sep 2024 12:05:13 -0500, AlleyCat wrote:

> It's colder now. The trend shows it.
>
> https://i.imgur.com/IzakqvO.png

No it is NOT.
It is warmer now than anytime in my life, which is > 50 years.

I've got a piece of newspaper (Ed Journ.) from that time somewheres
that certifies my having survived 2 months below 0 degrees Fahrenheit.

> On Wed, 4 Sep 2024 13:58:21 -0700,  Alan says...
>
>> It's putting your claim into a larger context.
>
> We don't need or WANT a 50 year old trend, because that's not being
> honest.

You're not being honest: the Wierld was here before you were born
and likely will be after you're gone.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
 Duncan Patton a Campbell