Davin News Server

From: "Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)" <achung@emery.edu>
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.news-media,alt.politics.republicans,soc.history,uk.legal,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,alt.war.vietnam,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.greek,alt.conspiracy,can.politics,alt.life.sucks,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.canada,rec.arts.tv,nyc.general,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,alt.slack.goathead,alt.checkmate
Subject: Re: <Rachel> "Quack Chung," like a slant eyed moth to flame, the eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned such as fake-doctor Andrew B. Chung return to be ever more cursed by G-D and the ENTIRE Christianity industry in this thread &/or elsewhere ...
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2024 18:25:32 +0100

On Fri, 6 Sep 2024 08:39:23 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

>HeartQuack Andrew wrote:

<b'ris>

>> Laus DEO !

No DEO in Laos, gook - only gooks like you two!

>    Let us count the ways!

Yes let's, gook!

>- They call us gooks

You ARE gooks.

>- They defame the Judenvolk

The judendreckuntervolk deserve all the defamation they get.

>- They are obsessed with rectums, ani, and shit

You are obsessed with zsuckling jew diarrhoea out of jew rear ends.

>- They feel that White is supreme

White is HUMAN and therefore WAY superior to black, yellow or
shitskin.

>- They deny the Holocaust

There wasn't one.

>- they call Christopher Charles Morton an ape

Chrissie Morton IS an ape.

>- They blame rape victims for their rapes

Rape has no victims, only beneficiaries.

>- They accuse David Bowie and Doutzen Kroes of bestiality

Their bestial inter-species  'marriages' are well documented.

>- they deny the Lord Jesus Christ and St. mary were Jewish

They were both PALESTINIANS.

>  - They celebrate the October 7, 2023 attacks by Hamas

It was an act of liberation and a MITZVAH.

>- They call the kidnapping, captivity, and repeated rapes of then
>14-year-old Elizabeth Smart a sexual adventure

It was exactly that - the envy of her classmates!

>- They support strangling babies

It's the best thing for the subhuman rectal output of bestiality
between WHITE (Humans) and other species such as nigras, jews or
gooks.

- -

Wonderfully hungry?  Check out this morbidly obese
Asiatic slug:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

Boedicea said about the gook:  Actually, it is obvious
he's not all there.  Most wannabes are short on IQ and
have severe mental problems.  I have yet to see a post
from this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just
does his "You are a Nazi........." and even *that* he
aped from some other imbecile. His other attempts at
posting in usenet usually consist of one line or even
one word drivel.  IMO he's using the computer in the
therapy room of his local nutfarm.