Davin News Server

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Thank You, Border Czar Kamala Harris
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2024 12:21:09 -0700

On 2024-09-06 06:49, NoBody wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Sep 2024 11:13:07 -0700, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2024-09-05 11:06, AlleyCat wrote:
>>>
>>> Jeinson Hernandez-Moran, who is in the county illegally, was arrested for attempted m*rd*r after he attacked
>>> a man with a pickaxe.
>>>
>>> Answers about a weekend attack. Police say they found the victim lying in a bed with a pickaxe embedded in
>>> his skull. A witness says that they saw 26-year-old Hanson Hernandez Moran hitting the victim multiple times
>>> with the farming tool. Hernandez is charged with second-degree attempted murder. Now, we showed you these
>>> pictures of the large police presence as KPD cruisers lined up outside the home where it happened in the 1000
>>> block of Morrell Road. According to the report, Hernandez-Moran ran off, but later turned himself in to
>>> police at the scene. The victim was transported to UT Medical Center with life-threatening injury.
>>>
>>> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1831397025356636160/pu/vid/avc1/1280x720/x2gq8zJD_nnKqCSz.mp4?tag=12
>>>
>>> Kamala Harris is our border czar.
>>
>> Weird you cannot produce a single official document that says that.
>
> Oh good grief.  The media has scrubbed literally everything about that
> title but you were there then, just as I was.

The media might have, I really don't know.

But the the press releases for the Biden Whitehouse are all available.
I've shown one that describes precisely what role Harris was given.

You can read it:

'Since March, Vice President Kamala Harris has been leading the
Administration’s diplomatic efforts to address the root causes of
migration from El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras.  She has worked
with bilateral, multilateral, and private sector partners, as well as
civil society leaders, to help people from the region find hope at home.
  This complements work done throughout the U.S. government over the
last six months to learn lessons from prior efforts and to consult with
a wide range of stakeholders to inform the development of this strategy.'

<https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/07/29/fact-sheet-strategy-to-address-the-root-causes-of-migration-in-central-america/>

The fact of the matter is that you cannot produce a single thing that
says she was put in charge of anything to do with the border and illegal
immigration beyond that.