Davin News Server

From: Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au>
Newsgroups: alt.survival,misc.survivalism,uk.politics.misc,alt.conspiracy,can.politics,aus.politics
Subject: Re: Desalinization vs. Reservoirs
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2024 07:33:16 +1000

On 6/09/2024 8:05 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Fri, 06 Sep 2024 14:08:44 +1000, Trevor Wilson
> <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:
>
>> On 2/09/2024 10:17 am, Rod Speed wrote:

>>>  Aircraft aren't one tiny pocket, fuckwit
>
>> Are you SERIOUSLY trying to tell us that Airbus Industries use
>> Imperial measurements when they build aeroplanes?
>
> Nope, that the ENTIRE FUCKING INDUSTRY except for the
> russian military uses FEET for altitude, KNOTS for airspeed
> and TONS for fuel, and MILLIBARS for QNH fuckwit.

**A knot is NOT an Imperial measurement. The Imperial measurement of
speed is mph. A knot is one nautical mile per hour. A nautical mile is a
radial measurement equivalent to one minute of arc.

>> I call bullshit on that. The Frogs would NEVERuse Imperial
>> measurements  for their products.
>
> Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that
> you have never ever had a fucking clue, ever.

**Nonetheless, a fact to prove you wrong.

>> However, it would appear that Boeing still use Imperial measurements,
>
> And so does RR, GE and P&W engines.

**Again: A piddling 5% of the planet bothers with imperial measurements.
EVERYONE else uses Metric.