Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: LOL... He Looked It Up and Now He Wants To Play His Faggot Game - The Not-So-Airtight Federal Election Criminal Case Against Trump
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2024 23:21:24 -0500

On 2024-09-05 12:35, AlleyCat wrote:

Nicholas Biase, a former colleague of Alvin Bragg and chief of public affairs for the DOJ's Southern District
of New York, admits that Bragg's case against Trump is "nonsense," "disgusting," and a "perversion of
justice."

"They're so obsessed with getting ... Every real estate person in New York does what he did. Nobody's ever
been charged with this."

Absolute must-watch.

DOJ Chief of Public Affairs Admits Trump Indictments Are a Politically Motivated "Perversion of Justice";
Reveals Lawfare Involved in Making Former President a "Convicted Felon" Backfired on Democrats; Claims His
Former Colleague Alvin Bragg's Case is "Nonsense" And Alleges He Was "Stacking Charges"

"He was just stacking charges and rearranging things just to make it fit a case."

"I think the case is nonsense."

"It's a perversion of justice."

"It's a travesty of justice."

"It's a mockery of justice."

"The whole thing is disgusting."

"That's why he's surging in the polls."

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1831689835787993088/vid/avc1/1280x720/D7NewF6F9HusOaqz.mp4?tag=14

=====

> On Fri, 6 Sep 2024 16:55:12 -0700, Alan says...

> Who shot this video?

Mata Hari.

> Do they have any proof that this was actually Biase?

LOL... Ski Bunny thinks the man in the video is an impostor of Biase.

Classic liberal psychotic thinking.

Who is they?

CNN?

(liberal excuse-making language removed)

Nicholas Biase, Spokesman For Manhattan US Attorney's Office Says He Regrets Comments Criticizing Trump Hush
Money Case

CNN -
A spokesman, for the Manhattan US Attorney's office apologized following the release of a secretly recorded
video that captured him slamming Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg's hush money case against Donald
Trump as "nonsense" and a "perversion of justice."

Nicholas Biase, chief public information officer for the US Attorney's Office for the Southern District of
New York, said in a statement, "I was recently made aware of a video where I regretfully made some statements
in a private and social setting that don't reflect my views about two local and state prosecutions."

The statement was previously reported by the New York Post.

Biase's statement about the case, came hours after the video was released, in which conversations between
Biase and a woman that occurred in July and August.

While Biase said in the video he has known Bragg for 15 years, he does not work for Bragg (that doesn't
matter) or the Manhattan DA's office (that doesn't matter, either) and was not involved in the hush money
case against Trump.

(so, that means what he said doesn't matter?)

"I said these things in an effort to please and impress someone I just met, who was secretly filming me,"
Biase said.

(so... he lied?)

"I'm deeply sorry to the local and state law enforcement officials working on these matters, who deserve more
respect than I showed them. I should have known better."

=========================

Mr. Rhythm say: https://i.imgur.com/ROkqBdD.mp4

=========================

In the recording, Biase can be heard saying, "The whole thing is disgusting. They're just out to get him,"
referring to Trump.

Biase claimed in the video that Bragg "was stacking charges and rearranging things just to make it fit a
case." He continued: "To be honest with you, I think the case is nonsense."

CNN has reached out to the US Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York, the Manhattan DA's
office and the Justice Department in Washington, DC.

The judge overseeing the hush money case informed both Trump and the Manhattan DA's office that he will
render his decision on Friday about whether to delay Trump's sentencing date, according to a court filing.

Too late:

============================================================================================================

Judge Delays Trump's Sentencing Until After The Election

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/06/politics/judge-delays-trumps-sentencing/index.html

Today - Former President Donald Trump will not be sentenced in his New York criminal case until after the
2024 election, Judge Juan Merchan announced Friday, explaining that his decision to delay the ...

Trump sentencing in hush money case is postponed until September after ...

The delay in sentencing means that the former president is likely to escape any concrete punishment for his
felony conviction during the summer, at the same time that Trump's election bid has ...

=====

Judge Delays Trump Sentencing In Hush Money Case Until November - NBC News

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/judge-delays-trump-sentencing-hush-money-case-november-
rcna167282

Today - A New York judge has delayed former President Donald Trump's sentencing on felony criminal charges
until Nov. 26. "This is not a decision this Court makes lightly but it is the decision which in ...

=====

Donald Trump Hush Money Case Sentencing Delayed Until After Election ...

https://apnews.com/article/trump-hush-money-sentencing-delay-postponed-election-
be5a6fd3481055187543236c8dd3b045

Today - Trump - fresh from watching appellate arguments in a sexual abuse lawsuit against him in a nearby
federal court - heralded the hush money sentencing delay. In a post on his Truth Social platform, he called
the case a "witch hunt" and a "political attack" and reiterated that he'd done nothing wrong.

=====

Trump's Sentencing In Hush-Money Case Delayed Until Nov. 26, After ...

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/09/06/nyregion/trump-sentencing-delay-ruling.html

Today - The judge overseeing Donald J. Trump's criminal case in Manhattan postponed his sentencing until
after Election Day, a significant victory for the former president as he seeks to overturn his ...

=====

New York State Judge Delays Trump Criminal Sentencing To Nov. 26 - NPR

https://www.npr.org/2024/09/06/g-s1-21151/donald-trump-hush-money-sentencing-new-york

Today - Even without a delay in his sentence, Trump has sought to use the conviction as a fundraising tool.
Within 24 hours of the guilty verdict, Trump's campaign boasted of raising millions of dollars.

=====

Judge Delays Trump Hush Money Sentencing Until After Election

https://www.reuters.com/legal/judge-rule-donald-trumps-bid-delay-hush-money-sentencing-2024-09-06/

Today - A New York judge on Friday delayed former U.S. President Donald Trump's sentencing in his hush money
criminal case until after the Nov. 5 election, writing that he wants to avoid the unwarranted ...

=====

Trump Hush-Money Sentencing Delayed Until After Election

https://time.com/7018761/donald-trump-new-york-sentencing-delayed/

Today - The judge overseeing Donald Trump's hush-money case in Manhattan has postponed sentencing until after
the 2024 election, meaning voters won't know if the former President will face jail time ...

=====

Donald Trump Criminal Sentencing Delayed Until After Election - BBC

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c5ypr3vd7x9o

Donald Trump's sentencing in his Manhattan hush money criminal trial has been postponed until after the
November election. Judge Juan Merchan on Friday delayed the sentencing to 26 November ...

=====

Prosecutors Defer To Judge On Trump Sentencing Delay In Hush Money Case

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/prosecutors-trump-sentencing-delay-hush-money-election-
rcna166813

Aug 19, 2024 - Aug. 19, 2024, 8:36 AM PDT. By Dareh Gregorian, Lisa Rubin and Laura Jarrett. Prosecutors from
the Manhattan district attorney's office said Monday that they will defer to the judge on former ...

=====

Trump Asks To Delay Sentencing In Hush Money Case Until After Election ...

https://apnews.com/article/trump-hush-money-delay-sentencing-new-york-8797407266a8d7562298e894fcd8d80b

Aug 15, 2024 - NEW YORK (AP) - Donald Trump is asking the judge in his New York hush money criminal case to
delay his sentencing until after the November presidential election. In a letter made public Thursday,
lawyers for the former president and current Republican nominee suggested that

The former president is currently scheduled to be sentenced on September 18, but Trump asked to delay the
sentencing until after Election Day, a request the Manhattan DA's office did not oppose.