Davin News Server

From: "Rod Speed" <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.survival,misc.survivalism,uk.politics.misc,alt.conspiracy,can.politics,aus.politics
Subject: Re: Desalinization vs. Reservoirs
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2024 14:58:38 +1000

On Sat, 07 Sep 2024 07:33:16 +1000, Trevor Wilson
<trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:

> On 6/09/2024 8:05 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
>> On Fri, 06 Sep 2024 14:08:44 +1000, Trevor Wilson
>> <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:

>>> Are you SERIOUSLY trying to tell us that Airbus Industries use
>>> Imperial measurements when they build aeroplanes?

>>  Nope, that the ENTIRE FUCKING INDUSTRY except for the
>> russian military uses FEET for altitude, KNOTS for airspeed
>> and TONS for fuel, and MILLIBARS for QNH fuckwit.

> A knot is NOT an Imperial measurement.

Corse it is, guess who invented it.

Pity about the other units I listed.

> The Imperial measurement of speed is mph. A knot is one nautical mile
> per hour. A nautical mile is a radial measurement equivalent to one
> minute of arc.

Still not metric, fuckwit.

>>> I call bullshit on that. The Frogs would NEVERuse Imperial
>>> measurements  for their products.

>> Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that
>> you have never ever had a fucking clue, ever.

> Nonetheless, a fact to prove you wrong.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fantasys.

>>> However, it would appear that Boeing still use Imperial measurements,

>>  And so does RR, GE and P&W engines.

> Again: A piddling 5% of the planet bothers with imperial measurements.

Wrong with the aircraft and shipping industry, you pathetic excuse for a
bullshit artist.