Davin News Server

From: Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Yet another stupid misstep from Kamela
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2024 02:51:10 -0400

On Sat, 07 Sep 2024 01:56:06 +0000, Mitchell Holman <noemail@aol.com> wrote:

>Skeeter <skeeterweed@photonmail.com> wrote in

>>> How can I look that up?
>>>
>>> But you and I both know he wasn't invited last year and he wasn't
>>> invited the year before that...
>>
>> So what? He was invited this year. What's your point?
>>>
>>> ...because they weren't election years.
>>
>> HE WAS Invited part of that didn't you get?

>>> Tom Cotton and Tulsi Gabbard claim it, and even they won't put actual
>>> names to the people they imply told them.
>>
>> They also said JOe and Camel were invited but refused.
>

>    Prove it.

Oh, they said it alright, but it never happened.

"Gold Star families did not invite President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala
Harris to Arlington National Cemetery by last week to commemorate the third
anniversary of the attack at Abbey Gate in Afghanistan, a White House official
and a Harris aide told NBC News, rebutting separate claims made Sunday by GOP
Sen. Tom Cotton and former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard."
<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/biden-harris-werent-invited-arlington-abbey-gate-trump-rcna169154>

NP:  Grand Funk Railroad - Closer To Home
--
Drumpf making fun of a disabled reporter
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNXgjnBpxGI>

Meanwhile, his asshole fans behind him are smiling.