Davin News Server

From: Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: NOTHING Is As Dumb As Kamala Harris on Multiple Dates
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2024 08:51:49 -0400

On Sat, 7 Sep 2024 12:32:11 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

>On 2024-09-07, Skeeter <skeeterweed@photonmail.com> wrote:

>>> Oh, no!
>>>
>>> She said "million" instead of "thousand"!
>>
>> But if Trump would have said it you would be trying to put him in jail.
>
>Trump misspoke and said "taxes" instead of "tariffs" and the media is in a frenzy.

Just like you are over "220 million".  That's how it works, Bubba.  In politics,
you fuck up, the other side has a heyday.

Remember when Obama said there were 57 states or when Trump said there were 12
articles in the Constitution?

Buck up, snowflake.

--
"In 2008, the eurozone and the US had equivalent gross domestic products (GDP) at current
prices of $14.2 trillion and $14.8 trillion respectively (€13.1 trillion and €13.6 trillion).

Between 2008 and now, we've had 4 years of Republicans and 12 years of Democrats running the country.

You do the math.

#nevertrump