Davin News Server

From: "Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)" <achung@emery.edu>
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.news-media,alt.politics.republicans,soc.history,uk.legal,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,alt.war.vietnam,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.greek,alt.conspiracy,can.politics,alt.life.sucks,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.canada,rec.arts.tv,nyc.general,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,alt.slack.goathead,alt.checkmate
Subject: Re: More Election Ad Deceit in NH
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2024 17:01:01 +0100

On Sat, 7 Sep 2024 08:28:44 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)4 days ago
>> ReplyPermalinkOn Mon, 2 Sep 2024 18:28:44 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
>
>>> Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)about 7 hours ago
>>> Mangina, as Bill pointed out years ago, you are like a survivor of
>>> partial-birth abortion- hyou know, the one where rthe baby's brains are
>?> sucked out?
>> Needledick, as I pointed out years ago, Levinstein is the one who
>> survived an abortion. Some asshole left the lid off the abortion
>> bucket and Levinstein's foetus slithered out.
>     Nithing, Bill is better than you!

Needledick, Levinstein is a jew a"h.  He is no better than YOU.

>>> And you are also on record as wanting to strangle babies!
>> And YOU are also on record as marketing/promoting bestiality between
>> Humans and gooks and encouraging the subhuman sub-babies that are
>> excreted as a result!
>    You keep calling people gooks because of superficial characteristics
>like skin color and eye shape.

I keep calling gooks gooks because you ARE gooks and have subhuman
gook DNA.

>    How can you want to strangle the baby in this picture?
>
>    https://www.instagram.com/p/LPhfEoipsf/

How can you NOT?

>> Strip away the jewloving,
>
>     There is nothing wrong with loving Jews the way Christ loved his
>mother, St. Mary.

There is EVERYTHING wrong with loving jews.  Christ and the Virgin
Mary were PALESTINIANS.

>>the ainlungus,
>     There is none.

There is nothing BUTT ainlungus.

>>the rabid 'pro-semitism'®?,
>     Better than Judenhass.

Don't be absurd, gook.  Not even G-d loves jews after they killed His
Son.

>> the 'holocaust'®? marketing/promotion,
>     I share and defend Holocaust truth.

There isn't any.

>> the depravity,
>    I am not depraved.

You are like TOTALLY depraved./

>>the underage
>> sibling sodomy,
>    There is no sodomy.

There certainly IS.

>  >the daily two-fingered needledick masturbation,
>     There is nothing needledicked about me.

ALL gooks have needledicks. Have you EVER seen a jew-produced porno
film starring a gook?

>> the
>> denial of rape beneficiaries,
>     There are no beneficiaries.

Rape has nothing BUTT beneficiaries.  EVERYONE'S a winner!

>>the exaggerated umbrage at being called
>> a gook,
>    It is immoral for you to call people gooks.

It is absurd for a gook like you screech/wail/howl about immorality.
You're EXEMPT.

>>the idolising of Jeff Kakobsteen and Jack Marshall,
>    They are better than you!

They are no better than YOU!

>>the
>> constant "wonderfully hungry" lies,
>    I am wonderfully hungry!

You can't POSSIBLY still be hungry, you morbidly obese Asiatic slug!

>>the online porn portfoliolioliolio
>> consisting entirely of WHITE women,
>    There is nothing wrong with us normal men looking at pictures of
>naked White women!

Don't you LIKE subhuman women such as jews, griks, nigras and gooks,
gook?  What about LIZZO?

>  >the failed degree in Arithmetic at
>> the California State University Long Beach,
>    You should have paid attention in school instead of spanking it to
>kiddie porn!

YOU should have paid attention during Arithmetic classes instead of
pursuing your daily two-fingered masturbation.

>  the bizarre
>> 'homophobia'®?/'paedophobia'®?,
>    I defend the truth.

You are a 'homophobe'®™ and a 'paedophobe'®™.

>> the weekend nights at the Queen Mary
>> Parking Lot,
>    There are no such nights.

There certainly are.  We have PICTURES, gook!

>>the hideous gob dripping with freshly squeezed jew
>> diarrhoea,
>    Again with the diarrhoea.

Again with the zsuckling jew ani?

>> the feasting on dogs and other domestic pets,
>     No, I usually eat beef, portk, and lamb.

LIE.  ALL you Flips eat domestic pets.

>    No dog or llama.

LIE.

>  the delusions
>> of being an American,
>    I was born an American.

You were excreted a Flip.

>    American citizenship is by birthright.

Flip 'citizenship' is your ONLY excretion right.

>>the sheer adoration of uppity ape Chrissie
>> Morton,
>    You will never measure up to Chris!

Humans can only measure DOWN to apes.

>>the sheer terror of rapture and deportation by the ICE Five-0,
>    ICE has no reason to deport me.

They certainly DO, gook.  You are an illegal immigrant!

>    I am an American citizen!

You are delusional.

>> the marketing/promotion of bestiality between Humans and subhuman
>> species such as gooks and jews,
>    I promote heterosexuality!

You ONLY promote bestiality.

>and the subsequent excretion of
>> subhuman sub-babies, and what is left?
>    There is nothign subhuman about human  babies.

There is nothing Human about sub-babies excreted as a result of
bestiality.

>> Miguel ("Michael"! LOL) Ejershito: a hideous, gormless, slant eyed
>> mongoloid with a BLANK mind.
>    You are a nithing- homo sapiens by birth, subhuman BY CHOICE.

You are a gook - subhuman by excretion, ainlungual BY CHOICE.

<b'ris>

- -

Wonderfully hungry?  Check out this morbidly obese
Asiatic slug:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

Boedicea said about the gook:  Actually, it is obvious
he's not all there.  Most wannabes are short on IQ and
have severe mental problems.  I have yet to see a post
from this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just
does his "You are a Nazi........." and even *that* he
aped from some other imbecile. His other attempts at
posting in usenet usually consist of one line or even
one word drivel.  IMO he's using the computer in the
therapy room of his local nutfarm.