Davin News Server

From: "Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)" <achung@emery.edu>
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.news-media,alt.politics.republicans,soc.history,uk.legal,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,alt.war.vietnam,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.greek,alt.conspiracy,can.politics,alt.life.sucks,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.canada,rec.arts.tv,nyc.general,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,alt.slack.goathead,alt.checkmate
Subject: Re: (Rachel) Expertly: Walking by faith in love, Who is GOD the Holy Spirit, Who is the Oil of the ICE Five-0'sr Rapture Lamp?
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2024 17:11:38 +0100

On Sat, 7 Sep 2024 08:12:12 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

>  Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)about 21 hours ago
>> ReplyPermalinkOn Fri, 6 Sep 2024 08:39:23 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
>> <b'ris>
>> No DEO in Laos, gook - only gooks like you two!
>     In other words, Laos is filled gto the brim with people much better
>than you- people who outearn you, outwit you, outsex you, and outclass you!

In other words, Laos is filled gto the brim with hideous, slant eyed,
shiteating gooks like you.

>>> Let us count the ways!
>> Yes let's, gook!
>     It is immoral for you to call me or Dr. Chung gooks.

It is absurd for gooks like you and Quack Chung to screech/wai/howl
about being called gooks.

>>> - They call us gooks
>> You ARE gooks.
>    Why do you call us gooks?

WE aks the questions, gook.

>>> - They defame the Judenvolk
>> The judendreckuntervolk deserve all the defamation they get.
>    Wrong.

NOT wrong.

>    It is immoral to defame them.

It is a MITZVAH to defame them and shit on them.

>    And the Judenvolk all outearn you, outwit you, outsex you, and
>outclass you!

All the judendreckuntervolk can do is outshit and outfart
Humans.

>>> - They are obsessed with rectums, ani, and shit
>> You are obsessed with zsuckling jew diarrhoea out of jew rear ends.
>     You yet again, prove, ON THE SPOT, what we wrote about you.

You yet again, zsuckle, ON THE SPOT, the jew ani we arote about.

>    Some normal boys and normal men fantasize about Judenfraulein vulva.

You're not even ELIGIBLE for filthy diseased genitally mutilated
judendreckunterhure vulva.

>    But who accused you of being a normal man?

YOU are a SUBNORMAL SUBHUMAN!

>>> - They feel that White is supreme
>> White is HUMAN and therefore WAY superior to black, yellow or
>> shitskin.
>     Wrong!

NOT wrong.

>    White may be relevant to superficial characteristics like sex
>appeal; it has no relevance to honor, decency, and integrity!

Only WHITE is eligible for honour, decency and intergrity.

>>> - They deny the Holocaust
>> There wasn't one.
>     Yes, there was. It was well-documented. There was even a trial over it!

The 'documentation' was jew forgeries.  EVERYONE knows that!

>>> - they call Christopher Charles Morton an ape
>> Chrissie Morton IS an ape.
>    Wrong.

NOT wrong.

>    There is nothing ape about Chris.

Chrissie IS an ape.

>    You will never measure up to him!

Humans only measure DOWN to apes!

>>> - They blame rape victims for their rapes
>> Rape has no victims, only beneficiaries.
>    Wrong!

NOT wrong.

>>> - They accuse David Bowie and Doutzen Kroes of bestiality
>> Their bestial inter-species 'marriages' are well documented.
>     They married HUMANS.

They illegally 'married' SUBHUMANS.

>>> - they deny the Lord Jesus Christ and St. mary were Jewish
>> They were both PALESTINIANS.
>    They were Jewish.

LIE.  They were PALESTINIANS.

>    The Bible even gives their Jewish genealogies!

The 'bible' is all myths and fables, gook.

>>> - They celebrate the October 7, 2023 attacks by Hamas
>> It was an act of liberation and a MITZVAH.
>    Wrong, it wads an atrocity. People were murdered. Some girls and
>women were even raped.

It was an UBERMITZVAH!

>    And the people of Gaza will pay for it, just as the people of Japan
>paid for Pearl Harbor and Nanking!

The jews will keep paying fot it.  They will NEVER feel safe in
Occupied Paleshtein.

>>> - They call the kidnapping, captivity, and repeated rapes of then
>>> 14-year-old Elizabeth Smart a sexual adventure
>> It was exactly that - the envy of her classmates!
>    Here was what Elizabeth Smart had said about that.
>
>    "And afterwards, I'll never forget how I felt. I felt so broken. I
>felt so shattered, like I'd just been smashed into a million tiny little
>pieces and nobody could ever put me back together. I remember thinking,
>maybe it would be better if I was dead."
>
>    And you call her the ency of her classmates!

She is full of shit.  She enjoyed EVERY  MINUTE of it!

>>> - They support strangling babies
>> It's the best thing for the subhuman rectal output of bestiality
>> between WHITE (Humans) and other species such as nigras, jews or
>> gooks.
>     The babies leave the womb only by two means- either by C-=section
>or through the vagina!

Sub-babies resulting from bestiality are conceived rectally and
delivered anally.

>    How could you want to strangle this baby?
>
>    https://www.instagram.com/p/LPhfEoipsf/

How could you NOT?

- -

Wonderfully hungry?  Check out this morbidly obese
Asiatic slug:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

Boedicea said about the gook:  Actually, it is obvious
he's not all there.  Most wannabes are short on IQ and
have severe mental problems.  I have yet to see a post
from this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just
does his "You are a Nazi........." and even *that* he
aped from some other imbecile. His other attempts at
posting in usenet usually consist of one line or even
one word drivel.  IMO he's using the computer in the
therapy room of his local nutfarm.