Davin News Server

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: Re: Yet another stupid misstep from Kamela
From: Mitchell Holman <noemail@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2024 18:27:58 +0000

Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote in news:vbi149$1endb$2@dont-email.me:

> On 2024-09-06 19:27, Skeeter wrote:
>> In article <XnsB1E5D347CD6B1629555@185.151.15.160>, noemail@aol.com
>> says...
>>>
>>> Skeeter <skeeterweed@photonmail.com> wrote in

>>>      Prove it.
>>
>> Why? It's over. Trump was invited by gold star families. He showed and
>> was allowed to do what he did. No crime. No one was assaulted or
>> arrested. Life goes on.
>
> There was an assault, but the victim chose not to pursue it.

    ....."fearing retaliation".

    What does that tell you about the Trump movement?

    Trump will sic his minions on reporters, court
baliffs, court reporters, witnesses and judges's
daughters. No one is safe. It is like Cicero in the
1920's, when witnesses to mob violence got killed
for even talking to the police much less testifying.