Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.global-warming,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: See? Fucking Faggot Cuntnadian Can't Follow a Thread
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2024 13:29:22 -0500

On Sat, 7 Sep 2024 08:38:52 -0700,  Alan says...

> >> Do you drunk-post all the time?
> >>
> > Snip unreadable bullshit.

> You mean YOUR unreadable bullshit, Pussey?

God DAMN, you are stupid.

Know who you're replying to, dumb ass.

=====

Narcissists appear ridiculously stupid because of their bloated egos that cannot be surpassed by anything but
themselves.

Imagine taking on a project of breaking down a wall using the best possible method. Non-narcissists would
usually take it step by step, use a strategy and come up with contingency plans, in case they fail the first
time around.

With a narcissist however, they will not care about consequences as their main focus is to IMPRESS not to
execute. They'll wing it.

Narcissists automatically get into the mode of having to "convince" people for gratification of their low
self-worth that they are stronger, braver and more beautiful than the wall! Remember, I said convince, and
not "prove".

Therefore, they will just keep hitting the wall (with WHATEVER resources they have) and keep doing so until
it does break; (usually not in the way intended) thereby destroying themselves and everything else around
them.

And, by the time they are done, (which would eventually take a very long time), everybody would have
forgotten what the original project was about, but the narcissist would be elating at their victory - over
nothing.

Stupid? Hmm... yes.