Davin News Server

From: "Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)" <achung@emery.edu>
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.news-media,alt.politics.republicans,soc.history,uk.legal,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,alt.war.vietnam,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.greek,alt.conspiracy,can.politics,alt.life.sucks,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.canada,rec.arts.tv,nyc.general,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,alt.slack.goathead,alt.checkmate
Subject: Re: Got milk?
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2024 23:07:59 +0100

On Sat, 7 Sep 2024 10:33:11 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

>  Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)about an hour ago
>> ReplyPermalinkOn Sat, 7 Sep 2024 07:47:51 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
>>> Peeler
>>> He is so pathetic, he forges Susan Cohen!
>> You are so pathetic , you forge a Mexican.
>    I forge no one!

You use a Mexican name. Use your real Flip name, gook!!

>>> Racism and Judenhass truly corrupted his character!
>> Ainlungus and judenliebe truly reinforced your lack of character!
>     There is no analingus.

There certainly IS....LOTS!

>    Judenliebe is our best defense against Judenhass.

'Anti-semitism'®™ is our best defence against ainlungus and
'pro-semitism'®™.

>    the best OFFENSE against Judenhass is the TRUTH.

The best DEFENCE against judenliebe is October 7th or similar
'holocausts'®™.

- -

Wonderfully hungry?  Check out this morbidly obese
Asiatic slug:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

Boedicea said about the gook:  Actually, it is obvious
he's not all there.  Most wannabes are short on IQ and
have severe mental problems.  I have yet to see a post
from this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just
does his "You are a Nazi........." and even *that* he
aped from some other imbecile. His other attempts at
posting in usenet usually consist of one line or even
one word drivel.  IMO he's using the computer in the
therapy room of his local nutfarm.