Davin News Server

From: AlleyCat <katt@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,can.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: LOL... Ski Bunny Falls For Cheap Lawyer Trick - Kamala Harris Goes To Extreme Lengths To Ensure She Literally Can't Hear Questions From Reporters
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2024 18:58:18 -0500

On Sat, 7 Sep 2024 15:15:00 -0700,  Alan says...

> > Democrats: 'I don't want to vote for the guy with mean tweets, I want to vote for the woman who laughs like
> > the Joker after American soldiers are killed.'
> >
> > https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1827832120070307840/pu/vid/avc1/1280x720/GC0kaLawm--oVI3F.mp4?tag=12
>
> She didn't hear "question about 13 US service members killed in Afghanistan."

Told you that herself, did she?

You poor, poor little child.

You are pathetic.

She's ALREADY got a history of "not hearing questions", and you fell for it. LOL  Sad.

=====

Harris Apologizes And Says She Didn't Hear Questioner Call Trump Policies "Mentally Retarded"

Sen. Kamala Harris's (D-Calif.) apologized Saturday after a questioner in New Hampshire described President
Trump's actions as "mentally retarded" when she laughed and responded with "well said."

=====

Kamala Harris Goes to New Lengths to Ensure She Literally Can't Hear Questions from Reporters

Some people have mastered the art of looking busy so as to avoid social interactions without raising
eyebrows.

Vice President and Democratic presidential nominee Kamala Harris, however, is not one of them.

After weeks of limiting her public comments to only the most scripted settings, Harris on Monday adopted a
new tactic.

Unfortunately for her, she fooled no one.

=====

THAT'S NOT TRUE... SHE'S GOT SKI BUNNY FOOLED!

=====

In a clip posted to the social media platform X by C-SPAN comms director Howard Mortman, the vice president
emerged from her vehicle carrying a phone and wearing earpieces. She then waved briefly to reporters before
boarding a plane to Michigan.

Kamala Harris departs Joint Base Andrews, headed to Detroit, Michigan pic.twitter.com/QQY9UiXlQL

- Howard Mortman (@HowardMortman) September 2, 2024

Whether or not this stunt was as deliberate as it seemed, it's inarguable that headphones are a wonderful way
of not hearing reporter questions.

As to the purported stunt itself, shortly after getting out of her car, Harris briefly lifts her hand as she
appears to salute the man in uniform who greeted her.

After some pleasantries, Harris would move forward with one hand on her earpiece as if she was listening to
something a perfect ruse to avoid questions.

If Harris did indeed fake a phone conversation there to avoid reporters' questions, she did not make it look
very convincing.

"Wow. She's pretending to be on the phone ... It's an avoidance tactic," one X user wrote.

https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AA1pSjr8.img?w=768&h=403&m=6&x=197&y=107&s=79&d=79

https://twitter.com/i/status/1830629617058902230

=====

WHY do you give a shit about her?

You don't... you're here only to excise that chip on your shoulder.

Get the fuck over that which haunts you. Seek psycho-therapy.

============================================================================================================

And YOU want THIS to be President?

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1832183023510429696/pu/vid/avc1/1280x720/fdQv8hThHaQNjE5J.mp4?tag=12

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1819482094310940674/vid/avc1/1280x720/__Zc7AMUqL_cXO8V.mp4?tag=16

https://youtu.be/WzSBm4CaWPM

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/us-vice-president-kamala-harris-attempts-to-explain-ai-in-latest-word-
salad-gaffe-kind-of-a-fancy-thing/news-story/96539b79b23be7b45ba66db72c5fbd34

"This is the most election of our lifetime."

I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been. You know?

What can be unburdened by what has been.

There are those who are unable to see what can be.

But there are many more who are able to see what can be unburdened by what has been.

Remember Venn diagrams, those three circles? Right.

And then let's just see where they overlap.

You will not be surprised because I have constructed a Venn diagram on this.

Remember those three circles, how they overlap?

I love Venn diagrams. So, I just do.

Whenever you're dealing with conflict, pull out a Venn diagram. Right?

And so, you know, the three circles.

Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country.
Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically,
that's wrong.

I am Kamala Harris. My pronouns are she, her, hers. My pronouns sitting at the table wearing a blue suit.

"We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks, because we know community banks are in the
community, and understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of
community."

"We also recognize just as it has been in the United States, for Jamaica, one of the issues that has been
presented as an issue that is economic in the way of its impact has been the pandemic. So to that end, we are
announcing today also that we will assist Jamaica in COVID recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery
efforts in Jamaica that have been essential to, I believe, what is necessary to strengthen not only the issue
of public health but also the economy."

"It's time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day."

"I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we
certainly believe that certain issues are just settled. Certain issues are just settled."